Customer Service 866.965.0400

new family member on its way home from LI

6spdg37s

thats right... new addition to la famiglia... 2010 c300 4matic sports sedan steel grey on black with p1 package. given im not crazy about it and will be much more excited if/when my dad replaces his current bmw with a 335xi or a carrera hopefully. but nonetheless still a toy. i already got banned from touching it because i told them i was going to go get it tinted... lol i will post pics when it comes in !

im going to snap... so about a month ago...teh dealer says.. car will be in in 10 days... 20 days passes no call nadda.. we call him he says he lost our files..my dad gets in touch with the general sales manager he says ill take care of it put a deposit on the car tues night supposed to get it thurs... my dad calls him thurs, fri, today.. they finally tell my dad hes on vaca thats y his inbox is now full... WAT THE F_________ how do you run a business like that? my dad and I are going down there in a few mins to talk to the owner... im fuming...... GRRRRRRR

UPDATE: the car is still MIA... and i thought Jeff was the only person that had cars disappear while in transit. They called us with some b.s. saying the car was on the Ohio/PA border instead of Long Island so its taking over a week to get instead of 2 days. Hopefully we will be getting it tonight...but honestly I dont know what to expect from this dealership

UPDATE: the car is still MIA... and i thought Jeff was the only person that had cars disappear while in transit. They called us with some b.s. saying the car was on the Ohio/PA border instead of Long Island so its taking over a week to get instead of 2 days. Hopefully we will be getting it tonight...but honestly I dont know what to expect from this dealership

Haha my charger disappeared on the truck for 10 days. I made my dealers life hell every one of those days as well lol

I would already be gone, just my opinion. I don't deal with dealers that aren't straight up with me. Well that could also be the reason why I order all of our cars through fleet sales.

yea so would I but my dad wants to get it thru them cause the dealer is down the block from my house and they have the lowest price...under invoice. and we dont NEED the car yet cause we still have the other infiniti until a few more weeks i believe

okay well after us almost walking out on the deal last night because the car was promised to be ready at 8 pm and they were still detailing it at 8:20... i realized that i know about half of that dealership from various other things, one is a cousin's friend, one used to work at a tint shop i frequented, etc; we got the car!!... its nice, i took pics last night but i was dark, i cant upload them at work anyway so i will just take new ones wen i get home today. it feels extremely underpowered compared to the infiniti m35x (for obvious reasons) but its really smooth. but it feels liek it ways a million pounds. The steering wheel is very large i feel like and it makes it a little akward to drive. one thing i am upset about it appears as if they changed the rims between model year 09 to 10 and Im not a fan of the new ones. but its my mother's car so it really doesnt affect me. it has P1 pack so its got heated seats, sirus (6 months free) uhh memory seats, etc; the first and initial thing that bothered me. NO HID's its hard to see at night. however, im talking to the company i order alot of lights from to see if they have an aftermarket kit that will suit the mb. (they specialize in beemer and porsche HID's) if thats the case hopefully well do 8k low beam, 8k fogs maybe.