Customer Service 866.965.0400

Challenger tinted

JJ1o87

mmhmmm car looks yummmy jeff... i seen them in person...i actually recomended the shop for him to go to as well. but he got girly tints 30%? wtf! lol

Car looks nice. I hate MI law, we can't even tint our windows with the girly 30%:mad: I HATE I can't tint my windows....so jealous of you guys who can:bow:

Car looks nice. I hate MI law, we can't even tint our windows with the girly 30%:mad: I HATE I can't tint my windows....so jealous of you guys who can:bow:

That looks great on the black car Jeff, really killer. But, do NY cops stop you with tints?, I thought they can do that.

u cant have any tint on ur driver or passenger windows in NJ i still have had all my cars pretty much blacked out

Sorry for the thread jack...

What happens if you get caught besides the obvious ticket? Do they make you take it off and then prove you did so? Does this type of ticket make your insurance go up? Or is it just like a fine?

Lets say I tint my windows and get a ticket. Can I just pay it and forget about it until the next ticket? Or do they do something more for repeat offenders?

I really want to do this but am to chicken I guess.

Thanks

That looks great on the black car Jeff, really killer. But, do NY cops stop you with tints?, I thought they can do that.

Thanks! Knock on wood I haven't been stopped. I'm sure once the black wheels go on and they think I'm a drug dealer it will be a different story however.

Sorry for the thread jack...

What happens if you get caught besides the obvious ticket? Do they make you take it off and then prove you did so? Does this type of ticket make your insurance go up? Or is it just like a fine?

Lets say I tint my windows and get a ticket. Can I just pay it and forget about it until the next ticket? Or do they do something more for repeat offenders?

I really want to do this but am to chicken I guess.

Thanks

If you get a fix it ticket you have to go to court and prove they were removed and you get off with no fine. The good thing is that its just a fine and not a moving violation so there's no points. Therefore, no insurance jump. :banana: