Customer Service 866.965.0400

Had to happen at some point

Opeth

Question

Well today I got in my first accident with my car. Fortunately, it was not myfault and is not bad at all. Just some deep scratches that will need to be sanded and repainted. I hope that the whole bumper is not damaged due to broken clips or whatnot. It did pop the edge of the bumper out where it meets the next body panel. Here are some pics of it.

I was furious when it happened because I looked in my rearview and saw her behind me not paying attention and looking up too late. She hit her brakes, just not enough road between us. If there was like 5 more feet she could have made it.

She was apologetic and took full responsibilty. Oh well. These things happen. I got her info, I'll get it fixed, and that'll be that.

Funny thing though, when the cop showed and told me to write down her info, I started looking around for a place to write. I leaned down and started writing on my leg. He said "You really DO like your car. You would even put the piece of paper on it to write." :D haha.

tn_Carpictures126.jpg

tn_Carpictures128.jpg

tn_Carpictures129.jpg

Hope y'alls day was better than mine!

8 answers to this question

bro this has been a bad week for accidents... thurs my roomate got nailed in his 350z by someone pulling out of a driveway, totaled it..he ended up in the ER with a concusion, friday morning my boy swerved to avoid a guy who blew a stop sign ended up on some womans lawn hit two trees one sideways driver side door..got really cut up from glass but mangaed to climb out passenger seat n he is ok now thank god.. its good that it was a minor accident though bro itll get fixed as long as your okay

bro this has been a bad week for accidents... thurs my roomate got nailed in his 350z by someone pulling out of a driveway, totaled it..he ended up in the ER with a concusion, friday morning my boy swerved to avoid a guy who blew a stop sign ended up on some womans lawn hit two trees one sideways driver side door..got really cut up from glass but mangaed to climb out passenger seat n he is ok now thank god.. its good that it was a minor accident though bro itll get fixed as long as your okay

JEEEEZ! That's crazy. Glad they're ok though. Shame about the 350z, I love those cars. I was surprised at how OK i was with it. When I walked out and saw the damage, I let loose some colorful language, but after that I was over it. It will get fixed. I'm just glad that she looked when she did, because any later and I would've needed a new bumper and possibly worse.