Customer Service 866.965.0400

Off to Montana and South Dakota

11chevz71

Well guys, just took my last final in college today to end the summer term for two weeks then begin's the fall term. Did pretty good looks like i am going to get 2 A's and a B. So for the two week break i am off to MOntana and South Dakota. And now since i got a laptop i will post pick along the way so everyone can see. I am so mad though that i dont have the time to wash my truck before we go. It is in need of a bath. Here is a pick of it at school.

2004serria.jpg

Good job on the school work Jesse! That's impressive. You going hunting? My buddy is in New Mexico hunting coyotes right now. Have a safe trip. :burnout:

No, it basically my grad present for graduating high school. Wish i was going hunting. And i love hunting coyotes cant kill one in pa though

No, it basically my grad present for graduating high school. Wish i was going hunting. And i love hunting coyotes cant kill one in pa though

That's gonna change soon. They're getting to be a pain around here.

Jesse,

Very impressive grades. :cheers:

How is the vacation going??? Did you get that truck cleaned up yet?

It going good just got into des moine, Iowa. Tommorow we are heading to mount rush for two days then it is off to Montana to Yellow stone. Truck had to stay dirty till i get home.

Well today was a very interesting. Drove form Iowa to Keystone, South dakota along the way we stop and saw bandland national park which was really cool pic below. The only thing to was super windy drive was a choir. Going on 90 across the state of south dakota doing 80mph with 30mph was fun the attena was bend back to the roof. And it was so bad the truck got 14 mile to the gallon it usually get 22 on the highway. lol

DSC01915.jpg

Here is the Corn Palace in Mitchell South Dakota

DSC01931.jpg

DSC01945.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01955.jpg

And here is my dad belowing away

DSC01959.jpg

Rich,

I agree on the pic. Jesse could have had a winner.

Oh well...maybe next time. :D

Yeah, Jesse. Next time you drive through the Badlands..........or better yet, go buy some product somewhere, and then retrace your steps on the way home and take that pic! :jester:

Yeah, Jesse. Next time you drive through the Badlands..........or better yet, go buy some product somewhere, and then retrace your steps on the way home and take that pic! :jester:

There are no dealers in South Dakota and wyoming now what am i going to do :(