Customer Service 866.965.0400

Busy Weekend...

Cyclone

Well, first of all... I am sunburnt and tired!

I got off work yesterday at 2:30 to officially start my vacation not to return to work until the 28th... .What better way to start it off than hitting up the car scene?

So last night, I went to a local cruise in... Had about 50-60 cars there and it was pretty nice. I even one a door prize (Some wash mitt, and a Auto Air Freshener spray) and picked up a couple ideas on what to do to my truck.

Then I came home and was up until about 1 am detailing my truck. Why? Well there was a car show at a local Hooters today from 12-4. So I went out and had a great time aside from the sun burn. Didn't win anything, but had a good time with some old friends.

After that I returned home to discuss the evening with my wife. Guess what, we went to another event! Took the truck up to Winter Garden where they hold a monthly cruise in on their brick paved down town street. This is about an hour from my house, and I will be returning every month now. What a AWESOME little cruise in! There had to be at least 200 vehicles, but I would say closer to 250.

But let me tell you more about that. We are pulling in, and the guys at the front of the street are super nice, they ask if we are showing the truck and he moves the cones for us and directs us down to where somebody will park us. Well, we get down about 2 blocks and this other guy says the are full, and very rudely says "this is more of a classic or hot rod show anyways". As if my truck did not belong. So I said really? Guess you better tell all those mustangs, corvettes, chargers & magnums that I just passed that too huh? :lolsmack:... Anyways, I told him I would find my own spot so I looped back around and pulled her in :D

We look around a little bit, and then I go back to wipe the truck down with detail spray. Not even 5 minutes after that this guy comes up and says "I seen you drive by, and then pull back in" and we get to talking, he was asking me questions about my paint. Wondering how it looked so glossy and asked what I was currently spraying on it. Of course I informed him of Adam's Polishes and where to get them. But then he says to me that I had the best looking paint out that he had seen... :o I didn't know what to say other than "Thanks" in a shocked voice. There was some SERIOUS rides at this show. Hell, the guy that parked next to me apparently has a garage at his house with 8 cars in it... 2 of them are on lifts while the other 6 are under the lifts and on the floor :rockon:

Here are a couple pictures from tonight attached... And the AWESOME dinner I had :D

FYI - The Purple Chevy belongs to the gentleman that was parked next to me. I would just LOVE to see what else his stable holds!

Nice pictures Ty! Love that Bel Air.

I'll have to head across town and check that out next month, looks there are some nice rides that show up.

BTW, what's up with the pictures of the wings, but no pictures of the delivery system?

Nice pictures Ty! Love that Bel Air.

I'll have to head across town and check that out next month, looks there are some nice rides that show up.

BTW, what's up with the pictures of the wings, but no pictures of the delivery system?

Oh yea! It is the 3rd Saturday of the month from 6-9. If you are bringing a vehicle, arrive early. I got there at 6:10 or so and it was packed already...

Delivery system got a bad tip, she was not very helpful :(

You're truck looks amazing Ty. How'd you get the led's under the door handles? Never saw that done before. Nice pics. :thumbsup:

Thanks Rich :D

The LED's are little waterproof pods that have 5 LED in each of them. They use 3M tape to adhere to the inside of the door handle, and you simply drill a little hole on the backside, and run your wires inside the door behind the panels.

If you would like I can send you the link to the company that I purchased them from.