Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yellow Pad?

Coach66

Question

I noticed in the new kits and in the mini-pads that there is a new yellow pad. I purchased my kit from you a year ago with the orange, white, and black pads.

What does the yellow pad do for you? And, are you going to sell it individually like the others?

4 answers to this question

The yellow pad has more cut than the orange and is used for heavy damage like cleaning up wet-sanding. It isn't available individually on the site right now but I'm sure if you call up and talk to Ashley they can get you one if you want it.

The yellow pad has more cut than the orange and is used for heavy damage like cleaning up wet-sanding. It isn't available individually on the site right now but I'm sure if you call up and talk to Ashley they can get you one if you want it.

:iagree: It's also used to cut through oxidation on head lights.

I have only had a need for the yellow PC pad once... and it was for a junkyard car that a friend picked up for a resto project. I decided to give it a shot with the yellow pad and man did that pad have some bite to it. Definitely not needed for your average correction. It definitely has its place in the lineup, but it won't be something you'll bust out all that often.

The 4" pad on the other hand is very handy when correcting headlights or removing a deep scratch on paint.