Customer Service 866.965.0400

BSG after Detail Spray?

Pepper

Question

12 answers to this question

Sure you can use it, but my best results have been to use the BSG after the wax and before the DS. Just my worthless .02c.

From what I've read on the site, DS is for very light cleaning and BSW is more for a shine on top of that or a wax. If I'm on the wrong track, please let me know

From Steve@Adams:

"When it comes to everyday wipe down to remove dust, finger print smudges, and add shine to wax, look to our Detail Spray. It contains no wax or cleaner so it's perfectly safe to use on glass and paint in direct sunlight! Streak free and great smelling, you'll end up using it by the gallon full! Use it between waxes to maintain the polymers in our waxes.

Our Brilliant Spray Glaze is more of a "show glaze" that can be applied weekly to add even more shine than our wax could by itself. It's applied much like a coat of wax but has no protective properties - its earned its claim to fame by making paint, glass, chrome and stainless steel look amazingly shiny and get car show judges looking your way!"

From what I've read on the site, DS is for very light cleaning and BSW is more for a shine on top of that or a wax. If I'm on the wrong track, please let me know

From Steve@Adams:

"When it comes to everyday wipe down to remove dust, finger print smudges, and add shine to wax, look to our Detail Spray. It contains no wax or cleaner so it's perfectly safe to use on glass and paint in direct sunlight! Streak free and great smelling, you'll end up using it by the gallon full! Use it between waxes to maintain the polymers in our waxes.

Our Brilliant Spray Glaze is more of a "show glaze" that can be applied weekly to add even more shine than our wax could by itself. It's applied much like a coat of wax but has no protective properties - its earned its claim to fame by making paint, glass, chrome and stainless steel look amazingly shiny and get car show judges looking your way!"

Exactly what I said! :D:D

Why would you use DS after BSW on the same cleaning?

You wouldn't. But a day or two after your detail you'll want to maintain that great look, so use the DS to take care of any dust that you may have accumulated. Keeping it shiny...........that's what it's all about. :2thumbs:

Why would you use DS after BSW on the same cleaning?

I keep my vette in the garage.

I usually wipe it down twice a week with detail spray or a week or longer I use waterless wash to clean the dust off.

When I use the Brilliant Spray Glaze I clean the car first as mentioned above and then I apply the BSG. A few days later I'm using the Detail spray again.

I love the wet shine results I get from Adam's premium car care products.

I have two coats of Buttery wax on the vette also.