Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing a motorcycle

nooner

Question

I watched the adams "hand polishing" video and he says you won't really remove all the swirls, you will just minimize them, you need a PC to remove them.

My PC is still in transit, but can it "bend" around the curves?

I have seen Junkman's won't burn through your car video, but that was on a flat surface. I have heard edges and curves are a different animal.

I am 100% new to detailing and the only reason I know as little as I do now is from Junkman's videos (which unfortunatley he doesn't have any bike videos).

Anyone have have any advice on detailing a motorcycle?

Thanks

11 answers to this question

i posted a whole DIY thread on detailing a motorcycle with the 4" pad kit videos and everything ill find the link and post it in here!!

I watched the adams "hand polishing" video and he says you won't really remove all the swirls, you will just minimize them, you need a PC to remove them.

I have seen Junkman's won't burn through your car video, but that was on a flat surface. I have heard edges and curves are a different animal.

I am 100% new to detailing and the only reason I know as little as I do now is from Junkman's videos (which unfortunatley he doesn't have any bike videos).

Thanks

Thanks

what kind of bike did you get ? :pc: