Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ford GT in My Garage?!

Adam

That's right my friends, a sweet, bright red Ford GT was in my garage for some detailing, and what a great car! No, not mine, but I wish it was!

The car belongs to a fellow diesel crazed individual, Mike, who took me for a hot lap in his 1,200 ft lb torque diesel Dodge race truck a year ago at a detail clinic in Denver. Funny thing, his name on the forums then, "Ford Killer!" :lol: Now, he owns one, and wants to twin turbo charge it, I suppose he will have to be, "Enzo Killer" next??:willy:

Super amazing and here are some photos of the old Ford, after we cleaned it with Waterless Wash, hand polished it with Fine Machine Polish, then applied the Americana Premium Paste::drool:

It came out AMAZING, and our friend and customer Mike was happy, and the only thing missing was the hot lap that I DID NOT get to take in the car. :burnout:

Thanks for stopping by Mike, and I have since refreshed my supply of Singletrack Ale, so you can come back for refreshment again! :thumbsup:

WOW... A in home detail from the man himself.....ON A FORD!!!!!! :burnout::burnout::burnout:

See guys, All you crazy vette lovers, Adam knows what the real cars are, the FORDS that he details himself :lolsmack:

Edited by Cyclone

All you crazy vette lovers, Adam knows what the real cars are, the FORDS that he details himself :lolsmack:

TY!!! smiley_cleaning.gif

The pic of the GT with the horses is amazing. It looks like an ad for the car and it should be. If there was an Adam's product in it he could possibly win our contest!!

I got to go for a ride in a friend's GT. It was totally fun but not quite as fun as the Vette!! :jester:

wow what a great looking car its sweet. Hey by the way adam where did you get that tandem bucket holder on wheels I want one of those to do just what your doing and the two bucket wash method can you tell me where you got it from?

That tandem bucket holder was sent to my to try by the mfg, and after using it for a while, I must say, I prefer this one from the Grit Guard:

The on I'm using in the photos has China wheels, and doesn't roll nearly as well.

:2thumbs:

That tandem bucket holder was sent to my to try by the mfg, and after using it for a while, I must say, I prefer this one from the Grit Guard:

The on I'm using in the photos has China wheels, and doesn't roll nearly as well.

That setup looks great, you going to start selling them?

This is the first time I have seen a tandem bucket system.

I bet it would be easy to attach two of them together to work in tandem, by using a metal plate to attach the buckets where the wheels are.

Edited by DieselDude