Customer Service 866.965.0400

a great experience!

jpu471

Question

Just returned from buying my first Adams products from the warehouse in Torrance. I worked with Steve who was beyond helpful and very easy to talk with about a lot of things. I saw all of your boxes being packed and shipped and let me assure all of you these folks are professional,helpful and very friendly. Between Junkman and the Adams folks, one is not going to find better customer service which now a days to me is just as important as the product. Thanks again Adams. :thumbsup:

Edited by Rich

10 answers to this question

I have been using Adams on my 2001 Corvette from almost the first day I got it. I have been dealing with Adam and his staff and if there is one thing that makes them stand out, it is the customer service.

Welcome to the top of the line detailing products and customer service.

its a trade off, wander down to the warehouse and be in the san andreaus fault zone or be in the most likely beautiful outdoors of idaho :)

Well I'm actually from WA and spend part of my time in ID and (no offense to ID) but the mountains are cool and all when they are covered in snow but other than that I'm not too impressed :willy:. I know what an earthquake is, been through a few of them ;). Actually i think we're pretty much due for one here pretty soon.