Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Few Detailing Pictures

TR6speed

Question

I decided to get do little cleaning so I took some pictures as I went along. I started with the wheel well areas and some suspension cleaning first. Also polished the Exhaust.

Started with Adams All Purpose Cleaner and a bucket of hot water. Then the Metal Polish #1 followed by #2.

Left Rear Wheel Well Area I know the Rotors have to go that is my next project Drill and slotted Rotors.

LeftRearWheelWell.jpg

Exhaust and Rear Suspension

LeftRearExhaustandSuspension.jpg

RightRearExhaustandSuspension.jpg

Next I moved on to the interior. A good Vacume and the dress the interior with Adams VRT dressing. I use this most of the time and apply the leather conditioner about three times a year.

InteriorPassengerSeat.jpg

Driversside.jpg

InteriorRear.jpg

Also did the door Jamb area with clay bar the polish and wax by hand.

RightDoorTrimandJamb.jpg

On to engine compartment. Used my air compressor to blow out and loose dirt and sand, then a little Adams All Purpose Cleaner, Brillent Spray Glaze and VRT.

EngineCampartmentRightSide.jpg

EngineCompartmentLeftSide.jpg

Last but not least the exterior and wheels. The paint was not in need of a full detail (Clay bar, Swirl and Haze Remover, Fine Machine polise and Super Wax) a simlpe wash with Adams Cae Wash and then a coat of Brillent Spray Glaze in the body and wheels.

ExteriorNose.jpg

ExteriorRightSide.jpg

LeftFrontWheelandTire.jpg

14 answers to this question

I love your engine bay it's very tastefully done

and I'm glad you have C5 center caps on those C6 wheels. Little details like that show that the owner really cares about what the car is, and not just what it looks like because they put different wheels on it.

What exhaust system is that?

I love your engine bay it's very tastefully done

and I'm glad you have C5 center caps on those C6 wheels. Little details like that show that the owner really cares about what the car is, and not just what it looks like because they put different wheels on it.

What exhaust system is that?

Thanks, and I made sure when I ordered the C6 wheels they sent blank center caps so I could put the C5 Logo on.