Customer Service 866.965.0400

In and Out Spray Relacement ????

TR6speed

Question

20 answers to this question

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

PM me your address and I'll send you a can :thumbsup:

You're offering to send me a can of deodorant or a can of In & Out? If it's the latter I'll be eternally grateful! I do wonder what I would have to do for such an act of generosity tho. :lurk::confused::mail:

PM me and I'll send you a link to what is the next best thing. Works the same (without the baby powder smell:() AND it's 50 state VOC compliant.

NOTE: I am not advocating using a competitors product, just offering options for a product no longer available here.

Dont ban me but ive have never tried in and out spray?just when i was i was about to buy it then they were discontinued!!:lolsmack: ive tried just about everything but all purpose cleaner, machine polishes and wax and the new paste wax!everything else ive tried and been satisfied with!:2thumbs: do they plan on coming back out with it or what?

PM me and I'll send you a link to what is the next best thing. Works the same (without the baby powder smell:() AND it's 50 state VOC compliant.

NOTE: I am not advocating using a competitors product, just offering options for a product no longer available here.

I sent you a PM is that what you are talking about or something else ?

Dont ban me but ive have never tried in and out spray?just when i was i was about to buy it then they were discontinued!!:lolsmack: ive tried just about everything but all purpose cleaner, machine polishes and wax and the new paste wax!everything else ive tried and been satisfied with!:2thumbs: do they plan on coming back out with it or what?

It was definitely a great product that is severly missed by all that used it