Customer Service 866.965.0400

Problem detailing my truck...

bandit67

what is this "snow" you speak of? :D

Something wonderful! :jester:

Dylan, you need to come visit and see what it's all about. Plus, come late spring, you're really ready for the warm weather and appreciate it that much more. And after all the snow is gone, then comes car show season. :banana:

And when it's cold and snowy out, you get to have some quality cuddle time in front of the fire with your honey. :drool:

You get to do so many fun things in the snow, like this:

LOL, how much DP (dog power) does that sled have? That looks like it would be fun.

Most of the time, only 6.

Sometimes I get to add some extras to my team. 8 or more is a lot more fun, especially heading down hill and around the corners! :help:

I don't do cold... you've met me. Guys with as little insulation as me were not designed to function in cold weather :jester:

Dylan, you live in So. Calif. You can always do what I do.

Go up to Big Bear, and VISIT the snow for a few hours.

Then when you get tired of it, drive back down to the valley where it 75-80. :2thumbs::lol:

I'm ready for it! Colorado is crazy though, it was 39 degrees here last night, and it's going to be 80 this weekend! :)

Like the weather WANTS me to detail. I'm going to get the a few coats of Americana on my wife's suv, and some Machine SuperWax on the Excursion tomorrow.

Whoohooo!:banana:

Dylan, you live in So. Calif. You can always do what I do.

Go up to Big Bear, and VISIT the snow for a few hours.

Then when you get tired of it, drive back down to the valley where it 75-80. :2thumbs::lol:

I'd prefer to be sitting poolside or at the beach... as long as I can SEE the snow from where I'm at that will be good enough. :lolsmack: