Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailer Recommendations near Balt. County MD

his&hers

Question

I live in Northern Baltimore County Maryland and would like to know if anyone can recommend a good detailer in the area. I have a 2009 TorRed Challenger SRT-8 that I would like to have detailed. It has some swirls and light scratches from the dealer prep that are really bothersome. The paint seems to be so touchy that I would prefer to have a professional correct the swirls and light scratches.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

7 answers to this question

Hi Tasha

Welcome to AF !!!!

There are two Adam's dealers in MD but I'm sure when Marylandvette sees this he will have some recommendations for you :2thumbs:

Del Gallo's Car Care Products

1450 Brierhill Estates Drive

Bel Air, MD 21015

Phone: 410-591-6174

Fax: 410-776-3255

carl@adamspolishes.com

Spicer Motors

19534 Middletown Rd.

Freeland, MD 21053

Phone: 410.343.2521

Fax: 410.357.4127

spicermtr@yahoo.com

www.spicermotors.com

I live in Northern Baltimore County Maryland and would like to know if anyone can recommend a good detailer in the area. I have a 2009 TorRed Challenger SRT-8 that I would like to have detailed. It has some swirls and light scratches from the dealer prep that are really bothersome. The paint seems to be so touchy that I would prefer to have a professional correct the swirls and light scratches.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I know of a really good detailer in Bethesda but that's probably a little further than you want to travel. But if you do want to come down this way, the place is called Auto Detailers of Bethesda and the number is (301) 652-2912. Talk to Steve, and mention that I gave you the number.

Rich

Thanks for the welcome and the replies. I discovered Adams from reading Junkman's posts on another forum. The products are great and are now the only ones I use. I just need to get up the nerve to tackle the swirls and scratches on my own.