Customer Service 866.965.0400

My brother keeps giving me more work

Rich

So two months ago, my brother goes out and buys a new Tahoe. Not exactly small. Two weeks ago, he buys a 2010 Malibu. Today he shows up with his newest addition to his stable........ 2010 Camaro SS. Plus he has a 2000 Navy blue Corvette vert with only 8000 miles on it. Guess who gets to detail them? :banana:

000_2423.jpg

000_2426.jpg

Not much of a Ford guy, is he?!? :jester:

Sweet car. What's it like to drive?

Ford is a four letter word in our family.:lolsmack: He hasn't let me take out for a test drive yet. Soon, very soon!

Ok, here's the plan... your brother adopts me and then I can call you Uncle Rich. You good with that? :D

Works in my family. My dad's name was Joe, my mother's name was Joe (Josephine) and my oldest brother was named Joe.

So we'd have two Rich's . And if I was your uncle, you'd have to do what I tell you. :lolsmack:

Works in my family. My dad's name was Joe, my mother's name was Joe (Josephine) and my oldest brother was named Joe.

So we'd have two Rich's . And if I was your uncle, you'd have to do what I tell you. :lolsmack:

Alright, but I'm not sitting next to you at Thanksgiving. And I'm an Eagles Fan, not a Steelers Fan, so there may be trouble. :D