Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash...I love it!!

70'sChevyGirl

I love the results that I achieved with the Waterless Wash. This was the first time I used it and I must say that it went far beyond what I expected. My car was actually filthy from all the rain and covered in water spots.

Before:

DSC00109.jpg

After:

DSC00111.jpg

Notice the bird doo:

DSC00108.jpg

And now its gone:

DSC00110.jpg

You could even see the sparkles in my paint:

DSC00112.jpg

The Waterless Wash even got rid of all the tree sap that was covering my car!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DSC00115.jpg

Yes. I am hooked!!

i got to try it for the first time yesterday and didnt like it, but i have to try it again b4 i make up my mind ... i used a soft microfiber towl and not a waffle weave and i assume that was part of my problem ..

That could be part of your problem because I used the waffle weave towel to clean and the MF to go over it one more time after I finished.

Tree sap isn't the easiest to get off and it seemed to take just a lil extra muscle but it did the trick. :thumbsup:

That's definitely part of your problem. The waffle weave towel is made specifically for the WCW. It helps trap the dirt in the waffles and off the paint, rather than just spreading the dirt around with a flat micro. If you can get ahold of the blue one made specially for the WCW, it's the best one to use because it's the softest waffle weave towel. And be sure to use your WCW liberally. You want it to be nice and wet before wiping. Spray your car, not the towel. Let us know if you get better results. :2thumbs:

i got to try it for the first time yesterday and didnt like it, but i have to try it again b4 i make up my mind ... i used a soft microfiber towl and not a waffle weave and i assume that was part of my problem ..

Only use your plush mf towels for removing polish and wax, so they stay clean and soft. The polish/wax residue will wash out easily, dirt not so much. Waffle weave is the way to go for using the waterless wash.

:lol::lol::lol: You are sounding like my husband.

My poor Vette. It is feeling so lonely with no one driving it. I only drove it twice before I crashed on the ATV. It needs some love. :jester:

Just kidding, man I'm waiting to see you doing a smokey burnout in that 70 Camaro. :banana::2thumbs:

Waterless wash made me put my California Duster away for good.

I was still using it before I wiped down the vette with Adam's Detail spray but now that I have Adam's Waterless wash The duster no longer serves a purpose in my garage.

The waterless wash loves dust :thumbsup:

User it for dusting your interior prior to applying any dressing :thumbsup:

Waterless Wash is great for the vette since it never sees dirt, just dust. I used it before the last show I went to and it did an awesome job. I used it today on my Taurus instead of Detail Spray while drying, and it helps to take off the brown sap marks that washing doesn't remove.