Customer Service 866.965.0400

BSG on paint

way2evil

Question

25 answers to this question

Absolutely !!!

I know there is a video but I can't find it :willy::willy::willy:

But it is easy. Make sure your paint is clean first. Then take a clean MF applicator then:

1) Shake it up really really good

2) Waste a couple (3) sprays into a trash can

3) Spray a little on to a MF applicator

4) Spread really thin on whole vehicle

5) Wait anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes, depends on humidity

6) Wipe off residue

7) Admire the shine

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BSG is great for an added 'pop' on paint, glass, chrome, right before a show. However keep in mine it doesn't have any protective properties, it's just a glaze, and it doesn't last very long.

Shake the bottle really well before using it. Spray it onto a microfiber applicator pad, and wipe it onto the paint, glass, or chrome, let it dry for about 20 minutes, then wipe off the residue with a microfiber towel.

BSG is one of my favorite products. It makes your paint get that deep wet shine that we're all after. I use it AFTER I wax. Doesn't matter which wax you use........Americana or Buttery. And I do my cars by hand, so you don't have to use a machine to get great results. Just remember that the BSG is a glaze, not a wax, so there won't be the protective elements present that you get from wax.

And you can use it on all your glass too to make it look brilliantly clean.

:iagree:With all of the above.

Matter of fact...I just used up my very 1st bottle and will start using my 2nd soon

My 1st bottle of Brilliant Spray Glaze was purchased on 3/31/2009

I use it all the time and got 7 months out of one bottle.

It's Great stuff!!!

Edited by livingwater

BSG is great for an added 'pop' on paint, glass, chrome, right before a show. However keep in mine it doesn't have any protective properties, it's just a glaze, and it doesn't last very long.

Shake the bottle really well before using it. Spray it onto a microfiber applicator pad, and wipe it onto the paint, glass, or chrome, let it dry for about 20 minutes, then wipe off the residue with a microfiber towel.

That just proves you don't read my posts :lol::lol::lol:

I'm adding you to my list :explode:

:jester:

I used some of it yesterday but I used alot of it on the hood of the car, let it sit for 20 mins and then came to wipe it off. It gave me the impression that it was meant for metal or something because it was very "greasy." I think the bottle was from 2007 or something, its the old cylindrical bottle with the blocky shape sprayer. Might be time to order a new bottle to try it out.

I used some of it yesterday but I used alot of it on the hood of the car, let it sit for 20 mins and then came to wipe it off. It gave me the impression that it was meant for metal or something because it was very "greasy." I think the bottle was from 2007 or something, its the old cylindrical bottle with the blocky shape sprayer. Might be time to order a new bottle to try it out.

It is probably fine, you just want to use as little as possible. If you use too much it will act just like that :2thumbs: I always seem to wait way more than 20 minutes, I've even put it on at night and wiped it off in the morning, garaged of course :hi:

It is probably fine, you just want to use as little as possible. If you use too much it will act just like that :2thumbs: I always seem to wait way more than 20 minutes, I've even put it on at night and wiped it off in the morning, garaged of course :hi:

Thanks, I'll give it a shot tomorrow and leave it on for an hour or so. Hopefully it doesnt rain.

Also I have perfected the art of making it rain. All I have to do is wash my car, and boom there comes the rain, guaranteed, every time:willy:

I used BSG for the first time today and it went on east but wasnt that easy to come off had to use alot of presure and wipe it quite a bit for it to come off, i let it sit for a hour. is this because i applied to much product? that what i was thinking since it was my first time using it. thanks

I used BSG for the first time today and it went on east but wasnt that easy to come off had to use alot of presure and wipe it quite a bit for it to come off, i let it sit for a hour. is this because i applied to much product? that what i was thinking since it was my first time using it. thanks

With most of the product less is more, and as soon as it hazes you can wipe down.You can always use DS on any stubborn spots.:2thumbs:

What's your weather like? Did you do the finger swipe test? You should be able to run a finger through it to remove it. Sometimes a really heavy application will take a while to dry also.

If it is tough coming off after an hour, my suspicion would be that it is on too thick.

Unless (maybe) it's really really humid where you live.

When it dries nicely it should be a haze on the paint. If it looks really white, might be putting on too much.

If it is tough coming off after an hour, my suspicion would be that it is on too thick.

Unless (maybe) it's really really humid where you live.

When it dries nicely it should be a haze on the paint. If it looks really white, might be putting on too much.

Ya from hearing what you guys are saying i put on to much product, ill try it again :pc:thanks for the help and tips..