Customer Service 866.965.0400

Photochops

Marylander

If someone would give me a PS class than maybe I could do something really cool like that. I have PS Elements 7 and I am having a hard time figuring it out. Should I maybe have started out with an earlier version? Maybe I just need to sit down and teach myself but I don't seem to find the time. I am very impatient when it comes to something I can't figure out. :help:

I even have PS Elements 7 for Dummies. :loser:

If someone would give me a PS class than maybe I could do something really cool like that. I have PS Elements 7 and I am having a hard time figuring it out. Should I maybe have started out with an earlier version? Maybe I just need to sit down and teach myself but I don't seem to find the time. I am very impatient when it comes to something I can't figure out. :help:

If we ever met we could swap. I know how to use it real well.... but I don't have it lol.

OP, I like the license plate.... ballsy

The next picture will be of him leaving a little something on Rich's front lawn :D:D:D

You know, if that dog left a treasure on the surface of the moon it would just sit there for eternity... long after man was gone from this world, Ozzy's poop would be just sitting on the moon. :2thumbs:

Same here, except I just call my son. I found out teenagers are good for something:lol:

Bill, I'll save you the trouble of bringing Ozzy down here for the photo-op of him pooping on my yard. Not that he'd get past my army of Attack Cats. :lolsmack:

Biltmore_Estate.jpg

Isn't that just the summer house :jester::jester::jester:

A photo restoration I did several years ago:

http://mcss383.smugmug.com/photos/58989255_zE4vJ-O.gif

(click for large animated gif)

I don't really play with PS that much anymore, just use it for work and to correct photo's I have taken.

EDIT: I remembered something else I did that I liked:

396795328_CZoYC-M.jpg

The piece of jewelry is my mom's and made by my aunt. The 'velour' background doesn't exist, just a blue back ground with with some noise, motion blur and dodge/burn to create the ripples.

Edited by mcss383

A photo restoration I did several years ago:

http://mcss383.smugmug.com/photos/58989255_zE4vJ-O.gif

(click for large animated gif)

I don't really play with PS that much anymore, just use it for work and to correct photo's I have taken.

EDIT: I remembered something else I did that I liked:

396795328_CZoYC-M.jpg

The piece of jewelry is my mom's and made by my aunt. The 'velour' background doesn't exist, just a blue back ground with with some noise, motion blur and dodge/burn to create the ripples.

Nice work. Jewelry is a PITA to photograph/show well.

Nice work. Jewelry is a PITA to photograph/show well.

Thanks. If you do it much, or need a business write-off this is what I use for all my product shots (or anything small enough to fit in it) and it makes life very easy.

http://www.litestage.com/

If you use the front piece then you have full lighting with no reflections of yourself or the camera. :)

Thanks. If you do it much, or need a business write-off this is what I use for all my product shots (or anything small enough to fit in it) and it makes life very easy.

http://www.litestage.com/

If you use the front piece then you have full lighting with no reflections of yourself or the camera. :)

That thing looks pretty nice. I have a similar setup for my occasional stuff, too. :cheers: