Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wash and Detail Rookie

Jump1979man

Just checking everything out.

Found out about these products from the Z06 forums.

Have ZERO knowledge about how to apply and what to apply but slowly learning.

Hopefully I have time to actually wash and wax my vette after being online reading about how to do it. LOL!

Welcome Jason! First thing to do is to watch the videos and try and retain as much as you can. Take notes if that helps. Then feel free to post up any questions or concerns you have about using the products. You don't have to have a pc either. Adam's gives great results by hand too. We're a helpful bunch here. You're going to be amazed at how easy this stuff is to use, the fantastic results you get, and how great the customer service is.

Glad to have you along! :hi:

Most orders ship the day you place them. :thumbsup:

Currently everything comes from Cali, but they may be adding a shipping point a little farther west soon.

A little farther WEST?? :lol:

I think you meant East. :2thumbs:

Just checking everything out.

Found out about these products from the Z06 forums.

Have ZERO knowledge about how to apply and what to apply but slowly learning.

Hopefully I have time to actually wash and wax my vette after being online reading about how to do it. LOL!

:welcomebanner:Whats your Z06 look like. I may have seen it around town. If I have I am sure I was :drool: like a fool. If you want to try a product out before buying I can give you a hand. Anything I can do to make a vette look the way it should I will do. I don't have every Adam's product, but I am slowly building my arsenal. :thumbsup:

:drool:Nice. Looks like it needs a bit of Adam's. But looks good none the less.:thumbsup:

Not sure....definately needs a wash from driving it back from Little Rock, Arkansas

Only had 2,806 miles on it when I bought it....now has 3500 or so.

I plan to wash it and maybe wax it hopefully once my order arrives on tuesday........not sure if I need to be waxing it just for the sake of waxing since the shine is really good as it sits now. Previous owner took good care of the car.

I will have to ask that question in the wax section I guess.

Not sure....definately needs a wash from driving it back from Little Rock, Arkansas

Only had 2,806 miles on it when I bought it....now has 3500 or so.

I plan to wash it and maybe wax it hopefully once my order arrives on tuesday........not sure if I need to be waxing it just for the sake of waxing since the shine is really good as it sits now. Previous owner took good care of the car.

I will have to ask that question in the wax section I guess.

I gotcha. I guess it looks like it needs to be waxed just due to the pictures being a bit washed out. Still a beautiful car though.

I would say wax it. Is there such a thing as too shiny??:pc: