Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from MD!!

Hillmizzle

Hey everyone im from eastern MD and like all of you enjoy detailing. I have been mostly using Meguiars considering i can buy it locally but i have been looking around for a new line and Adams get's ALOT of positive reviews, so here i am. I drive a White WRX 06 so the paint is still new any tips would be appreciated i am still just a weekend detailer after all :confused:

• 1 month later...

Welcome Chris. I can tell you that I was a faithful Meguiars customer for years. Only products I used. And I was happy with the results. Then one day at Carlisle, I got a sample of Adam's detail spray and one of his crew wiped down my hood with it and I was impressed enough to buy some. Well, the detail spray led to VRT, led to Buttery Wax, led to Swirl and Haze Remover, led to Brilliant Spray Glaze, led to Leather and Interior cleaner, led to Leather Conditioner, and so on and so on. Every product I tried was so superior to everything I had been using from Meguiars that I actually pitched all of my Meguiars stuff. My car is black and far less forgiving than white. Adam's is just the best stuff there is, and the easiest to use. Even color coded so you can't screw up. Yeah, you'll pay a little bit more, but it's worth it in results and how much less time you'll spend getting your car to stand out.

Hope you'll give it a try and find out what the rest of us already know. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help.

Glad to have you here. :cheers:

Welcome Chris. I can tell you that I was a faithful Meguiars customer for years. Only products I used. And I was happy with the results. Then one day at Carlisle, I got a sample of Adam's detail spray and one of his crew wiped down my hood with it and I was impressed enough to buy some. Well, the detail spray led to VRT, led to Buttery Wax, led to Swirl and Haze Remover, led to Brilliant Spray Glaze, led to Leather and Interior cleaner, led to Leather Conditioner, and so on and so on. Every product I tried was so superior to everything I had been using from Meguiars that I actually pitched all of my Meguiars stuff. My car is black and far less forgiving than white. Adam's is just the best stuff there is, and the easiest to use. Even color coded so you can't screw up. Yeah, you'll pay a little bit more, but it's worth it in results and how much less time you'll spend getting your car to stand out.

Hope you'll give it a try and find out what the rest of us already know. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help.

Glad to have you here. :cheers:

:iagree: Rich that sound just like my story! :)

Well i bought the sampler pack last week and i love the hell outta it. I like everything that came with it, the detail spray works extremely well and smells delicious and the VRT is by FAR the best trim and tire gel i have every used. So once the last of my Meg's products are used up (since i don't like to throw away money) its all Adam's FTW! And thanks for all the replies guys the why you changed to Adam's stories are useful.