Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just placed an order

ExpressThis13

Question

I just placed a small order but I got the sample pack and some leather conditioner. I'm very excited because the sampler comes with a leather cleaner and then I get to follow it up with some conditioner:banana: I also plan on using the conditioner on my dash and door panels as well. Whats the best way to clean my dash and door panels? Also excited for some VRT but I have a truxedo lo pro bed cover which is leather so should I use some conditoner on it or use some VRT on it or what? Thanks guys and I can't wait to recieve my order :willy:

10 answers to this question

I just placed a small order but I got the sample pack and some leather conditioner. I'm very excited because the sampler comes with a leather cleaner and then I get to follow it up with some conditioner:banana: I also plan on using the conditioner on my dash and door panels as well. Whats the best way to clean my dash and door panels? Also excited for some VRT but I have a truxedo lo pro bed cover which is leather so should I use some conditoner on it or use some VRT on it or what? Thanks guys and I can't wait to recieve my order :willy:

Hey Eric!! Glad to see a familiar face (or signature line in this case) getting excited about an Adams order.

Use the leather and interior cleaner to clean all of the interior surfaces, plastic, vinyl, leather, pleather, etc. Its safe and effective on all that stuff.

I believe the truxedo bed covers are a synthetic leather so I'd use VRT on it. :2thumbs:

Hey Dylan! I kinda figured VRT would be best on the cover. So should I dilute the leather cleaner to use on the panels and dash or just use it as is?

I use it straight up... especially for a first time cleaning so it gets any old conditioner or protectant off of there. Just spray on, wipe off. Just be sure not to let any sit on a panel for too long or puddle up anywhere. Working around your instrument cluster or radio face spray on the towel to avoid getting overspray into unwanted areas.

I just recieved my order and am very excited to use the stuff and have a very good feeling I will be ordering more soon. It also came with a applicator pad which I was not expecting. Thanks to Adams Team for sending my product well packaged and quickly. The bottles are bigger then I expected too.