Customer Service 866.965.0400

Odd question?

DCRANER

Question

I have an 09 Vette convertible with the two tone seats with embroidered cross flag emblem stitched into the head rests.

So, the sun is starting to fade the emblem slightly. Can I put some type of fabric protector on the stitched emblem to preserve it?

Any suggestions?

21 answers to this question

Scotch makes a good fabric protector you could try. Check the bottle or can for an spf factor..........the higher the number the more protection. And if you're parked in the sun, use a sun shield on the windshield. There are lots of different ones on the market.

1002_thn.jpg

Scotch makes a good fabric protector you could try. Check the bottle or can for an spf factor..........the higher the number the more protection. And if you're parked in the sun, use a sun shield on the windshield. There are lots of different ones on the market.

1002_thn.jpg

Convertible Rich! Thanks, but go back to sleep. :banana:

How about Ragg Topp Fabric Protectant, maybe dab that on the embroidered emblem with a small brush?

Could you just flip the seat backs forward when you are parking out in the sun??

I do this in my coupe - if nothing else it prevents the seats from getting so stinking hot and burning your a$$ when you get back in the car

Good thought. Maybe this is why C6Bill had those wicker seats put in his vette. :burnout:

Good thought. Maybe this is why C6Bill had those wicker seats put in his vette. :burnout:

They're not REAL wicker Doug. They're that plastic stuff.......you know, they make purses and cat beds out of. :lol:

Could you just flip the seat backs forward when you are parking out in the sun??

I do this in my coupe - if nothing else it prevents the seats from getting so stinking hot and burning your a$$ when you get back in the car

Great idea...:)