Customer Service 866.965.0400

Elite Detail and Performance Winter Show Schedule

Elite

If you are in the Ft. Myers/Cape Coral/Naples/Punta Gorda areas, Elite Detail and Performance will be at 10 car shows between now and the end of February. For more info, go to http://www.elitedetailandperformance.com. Click on the Adam's logo, then click on the "News" tab for a complete up to date schedule and will be updated when shows are added to the schedule. If you need any info on the shows, feel free to email me and I can put you in touch with the correct people.

If you Facebook, type Elite Detail and Performance in the search box and in the lower left hand corner of the home page click on the calendar for a schedule. If you would like to become a fan, please do so and any updates will also post on your wall and will keep you up to date.

I have also posted a schedule on the Adam's Forum in the Southern Region section.

The next show on the schedule is Spooktacular Vette & Chevy Show at Roger Dean Chevrolet in Cape Coral at the intersection of Pine Island and Santa Barbara from 9-3 next Saturday October 10th. If you are there, stop by and say hello and introduce yourself. We hope to see you there!

Edited by Elite