Customer Service 866.965.0400

Few pics of my 06 charger aka the NightMare

Chargerforums and SRT.eu. < think I've seen you on one of them too.

Yeah, I still post there from time to time. I used to have a charger before I got the Challenger. I'm on challengertalk.com too, but I'm not a fan of challengertalk - bunch of crotchety old *******s.

Jeff,

I just joined challenger talk, got a detonator yellow srt8 on order, and I would have to agree just by reading some of the posts by some of the members. Chargerforums has its members who are the same way though. I think with the challenger it just isn't balanced because there are fewer users to keep a thread going in the right direction. Are there any other challenger websites you go to?

When I get the car it will be detailed and I will post pictures, I promise.

Jeff,

I just joined challenger talk, got a detonator yellow srt8 on order, and I would have to agree just by reading some of the posts by some of the members. Chargerforums has its members who are the same way though. I think with the challenger it just isn't balanced because there are fewer users to keep a thread going in the right direction. Are there any other challenger websites you go to?

When I get the car it will be detailed and I will post pictures, I promise.

Hey congrats on the DY SRT! I can't wait to see pictures of one. I only go to challengertalk, but I'm sure there's a bunch out there if you look hard enough. What's your build status on the car so far?

I just ordered it earlier this week so I am hoping that it will be delivered by Thanksgiving. I can't wait to get it, the dealer has explicit directions not to "detail" it or put stickers of their dealer all over the place. I plan on leaving the dealer, getting the windows tinted, going home, wash, clay, fmp, apw. Granted this is if I get the days off I need but I don't see why not. Then I will treat the interior to keep it looking good and smelling good. I love the smell of the leather conditioner.

I the dealer has explicit directions not to "detail" it or put stickers of their dealer all over the place.

I do the same thing w/my dealer. No big deal tho to them, they know me. I even request the plastic seat covers stay on the seats too.

Congrats on the new ride!