Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bacontk '03 VR Silverado SS

Bacontk

Thanks for all the compliments.

Those wheels look good. Who makes them?

The wheels are ADR 98's. Got them from a buddy of mine. Traded him some electrical work for the wheels. I thought it was a pretty good trade:2thumbs:

Looks good when i was getting a new truck allmost got an ss but couldnt find one i wanted.this makes me want one again

Now is a good time to look. They are getting easier to come by for a good price. I almost wish I had waited a year or so before I got mine.

Lookin good man... makes me miss my old SS.

Thanks. Tell ya what I'll trade you my Silvy for your TB, then you won't have to miss your old one any more:jester:

Hey what kinda exhaust is that?

From the cat's it goes to a flowmaster 50 series duel in/out dumped in front of the rear tire with a couple tips that I am not sure who the manufacturer was. Had it all done at Iowa muffler and Break. Great place.

From the cat's it goes to a flowmaster 50 series duel in/out dumped in front of the rear tire with a couple tips that I am not sure who the manufacturer was. Had it all done at Iowa muffler and Break. Great place.

in des moines? if so im actully going back to them to have an off road y pipe done.just have to wait till next time im back to visit

in des moines? if so im actully going back to them to have an off road y pipe done.just have to wait till next time im back to visit

Yep, in Des Moines. I will be going back there to get the rest of my exhaust work(resonators and cut outs) done. The quality of work was excellent. Not to mention his attention to detail and ensuring customer satisfaction. All around amazing shop. :2thumbs:

That exhaust looks perfect. High and tight, the Junkman would like it! :lolsmack:

:D:D:D

That is what I liked so much about the guy that did the exhaust. He was a perfectionist. He wouldn't weld it up until I loved how it looked. I made the mistake of saying it looked pretty good when he first put them up.

:D:D:D

That is what I liked so much about the guy that did the exhaust. He was a perfectionist. He wouldn't weld it up until I loved how it looked. I made the mistake of saying it looked pretty good when he first put them up.

do you go to des moines often?

do you go to des moines often?

Actually no. That was the first time I had been to Des Moines. Even though it is only a couple hours from me I have had no reason to go there other than for a truck meet. That is when I got my exhaust done.

Actually no. That was the first time I had been to Des Moines. Even though it is only a couple hours from me I have had no reason to go there other than for a truck meet. That is when I got my exhaust done.

ahh ok cool truck meet was this a ss truck meet.id be interested in going if open to other trucks

Edited by dabigbratj

ahh ok cool truck meet was this a ss truck meet.id be interested in going if open to other trucks

It was an SS truck meet but there were other trucks & cars that showed up. The problem is that the two guys that put it on are no longer around. So now it looks as though I will be heading south to Kansas City for future truck meets. Either that or put one on here in NE.