Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do You Collect Anything?

70'sChevyGirl

Alot of people have collections of various things.

I started to collect antiques quite awhile ago. I have alot of glassware, cups, saucers and a full collection of my Grandmother's hand painted china that is worth a fortune.

It also seems that we have a collection of 70s cars going too. :lolsmack:

Do you collect anything in particular??

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope... I collect nothing... When I get sick of something I sell it. I can't stand clutter and if it's something I haven't used in 2 years and doesn't have sentimental value I get rid of it.

I hate clutter and and stuff laying around.

Kills my fiance. I think she'd be a hoarder if it weren't for me... lol

Anyone watch Hoarders on TV? DANM ! My worst nightmare! lol

Edited by Chewy

I collect nightmare before Christmas everything. I've got like 5 moving boxes full of stuff. I also collect shotglasses I've probably got over 200.

That's funny. My wife actually has a Nightmare Before Christmas advent calendar that she hangs every year on the first of December. It's about the most UN-Christmassy thing I've ever seen. Don't know where she got it. As for me, I don't know if you'd call it a collection, but I have a lot of Corvette stuff and some die cast cars and motors, and a big collection of trophies. :jester:

000_2435.jpg

Nope... I collect nothing... When I get sick of something I sell it. I can't stand clutter and if it's something I haven't used in 2 years and doesn't have sentimental value I get rid of it.

I hate clutter and and stuff laying around.

Kills my fiance. I think she'd be a hoarder if it weren't for me... lol

Anyone watch Hoarders on TV? DANM ! My worst nightmare! lol

That show is downright scary:jawdrop:. I cleaned the entire house after watching it.

I collect Adam's detailing products!! :thumbsup:

One of my more expensive collections.

I collect panties. Whenever I drive by a woman while in the G8, a new pair ends up coming thru the window.

:burnout:

Hey now this is a family orientated site ;)

If you don't count collecting stuff like fishing poles, guns, and car parts then no I'm not much of a collector.

Another die cast collector here, Corvettes, Nascar, old hot rods, etc, all scales from 1/64 - 1/18, some special, some just neat to me. Okay, along with cool & collectible cars I have several Vega diecast cars. Go figure, I just like the looks of the cars and really miss my Vega with a 383 stroker...

Way too many to count, some out on display, some in original packaging and storage boxes full of new ones ones put away for???

Bruce

I collect old US coins and paper money, the oldest coin I have is a penny from 1850. back then they made pennies larger than today's quarters (far right column of coins, second one down)

currency1.jpg

Very nice!

Its a G8 dude - adult diapers don't count. :jester:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well...

Today, I am 24 and I do not really collect anything anymore other than pictures of my vehicles :banana:

However, In my younger (yes younger, like pre-16) days I had quite a few collections that I still have in boxes of the following

:Coins & Monies (world wide).... Sold most of it, but I still have a few pieces left

:Stamps.... I have/had a butt load, including like 13 of the BIG books that has every stamp made from 1985 through 1998 I think

:Baseball Cards... I think most of them are gone, but I still have a Florida Marlins collection including cards, balls, and everything else.

:Hot Wheels / Matchbox cars... I still have about 250 - 300 of my original collection which topped out somewhere around 5000... They were all sold off at auto shows growing up I used to get a spot with my Dad to sell them.

:Wizard / Dragon items, statues, figures, pictures, etc... I was into that for a while...

Yea... I have a few boxes in my little shed that I need to get rid of still, LOL. They all collection dust and serve me no purpose anymore.

I have 1500 diecast corvettes...all different except 50 dupes. 750 are on display in mirrorred cases on office walls and 750 are in original boxes in bins in office . I don't buy many anymore as anything I don't have is too hard to find. Have complete sets of several collectables. All are in great condition..... even have a polish and wax kit in box from Adams competitor for diecast cars. Of course have one diecast Vette with its own custom car cover !

G. F. of 18 years collects Bakalite jewelry and Indian dolls