Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do You Collect Anything?

70'sChevyGirl

Through out the six years I was in the Air Force I was collecting DVD's. I think I am up to five hundred or so. I don't really watch any of them anymore, and like so many others they are sitting in boxes in my basement.

I also have a collection of belt buckles, watches, and sunglasses.

As a kid I had the typical comic books, baseball cards,g.i. joes, marvel action figures, and hotwheels/matchbox collections. As well as the not so typical, ticket stubs from everything I ever went to, knives, and car posters.

I just had a couple collections:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/18 scale diecast model cars i have about 100 of them from when i was a kid up until a few years ago. also ligit cars... g37s, viper srt-10, kawi ninja zx-6r 636cc, but im debating selling the viper and bike and getting a more practical car... amg sedan benz or m3 sedan m5 sedan 750Li etc;

But at least your daddy didn't have to buy you your car :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

**** disrespectful kids :help::help::help:

Actually my daddy did not buy my car. I work my *** off and save every nickel to pay for it Sparky.

Edited by JJ1o87

I don't know if you call it a collection, but I have a ton of tools...new, old, mechanics, woodworking, hand, power and stationary. I have 41 old woodworking planes, 11 routers, 9 drills, 7 sanders....and all of them I use. Lots of antique woodworking tools Stanley levels, squares, and rules.

Can a guy ever have enough tools?

I have a few diecast, mostly NASCAR, and mostly the Earnharts, with a few other mixed in, here are a few;

18corvettes9ra.jpg

diecasts010.jpg

diecasts007.jpg

I'm also staring to get a few Corvette parts, especially wheels and tires:cool:

BTW, that's a nice collection Jack!!

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

That cannot be that little new born is it??? Has it been that long ago she was born.. All I can say is watch out for the boys as she gets older. Been there with my daughter and now I have the 5 year old grandaughter to watch out for.

Wow, that looks like Carlisle. I suddenly have an urge to start doing a detailing demo! :help:

Old stereo equipment is my thing. The 70's are my favorite era because they used metal and wood to make stuff back them, not the plastic garbage they use today.

pioneer-sx850.JPG

Brother AJ, you just started a sickness for me! I want to find a head unit like this one for our new warehouse. Got any extras???:banana:

Brother AJ, you just started a sickness for me! I want to find a head unit like this one for our new warehouse. Got any extras???:banana:

Only on eBay! I see them there in every model you can think of but some need repair. That's no problem for me as I have a stereo shop in my neighborhood with a old guy who specializes in this stuff. He does have some units for sale. You want me to check for you?

Here's some info on the shop. He's so old school that he doesn't have a website.

I started collecting ex-wives but I had to stop at two. Got too expensive. It's cheaper to be an Adamsaholic.

If I thought an ex-wife was cheaper than just a plain old wife I'd start a collection of 1 within minutes...:willy::willy::willy: