Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do You Collect Anything?

70'sChevyGirl

Do I have pics? Ohh yeah!

http://mcss383.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Gun-Collection/1182449_zoq6D#55287933_KdCNF

The large stash in the truck is my dad's. His collection is around 40 or so.

I don't have pics of my latest guns yet. No pics of the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M1A Loaded, 1928 Hex 91/30 Mosin-Nagant, .50 Beowulf AR15 another Taurus 24/7, Hi-point and several others I can't think of off the top of my head.

I got it bad!

Oh snap!sweet collection!and nice thompson!:2thumbs: is it full-auto?:jester:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh snap!sweet collection!and nice thompson!:2thumbs: is it full-auto?:jester:

I wish...

Its just the Auto Ordnance semi-auto version. When I bought it there was a M1A National Match Stainless right next to it for $1500 that I should have bought instead. This was summer last year. That M1A goes for $2200-2500 now whereas my Tommy Gun is still selling at the same price it was. Oh well, it is a blast to shoot, from the hip! ...and I now have a M1A Loaded.

Funny story, when I bought it I had drove to the gun show in the Z06 and the case the Tommy gun comes in is LONG! I was asking the guy selling it if he had a tape measure that I could borrow to see if it would even fit in the Z. He didn't, but he had a funny look on his face when I asked. lol Thankfully it did. I think that was the last time I showed up to a gun show driving the Z. I can fit anything they sell in my TB SS. :D

Edited by mcss383

• 7 months later...
I have a few diecast, mostly NASCAR, and mostly the Earnharts, with a few other mixed in, here are a few;

18corvettes9ra.jpg

diecasts010.jpg

diecasts007.jpg

I'm also staring to get a few Corvette parts, especially wheels and tires:cool:

BTW, that's a nice collection Jack!!

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

Okay, I'm getting the keyboard wet:drool:. That is exactly how I wish I could have the diecasts I kept. No room in this trailer, but I'll see if my wife could help me post the pictures I took of the cars I have here. I have a few in the attic at my parents'. I sold/got rid of most of the production vehicles I had. A few I did keep are a '60 odd GT 350, 2000 Cobra SVT, stock Delorean (not interested in getting the BTTF version after all). The rest are cars that either appeal to me having seen them real (Cleveland PD. not in the mirror, by the way) or they were in movies/tv shows I liked (KITT, Lotus from The Spy Who Loved Me, etc.). I'll have pictures up asap.

My wife is here to help me now. Photobucket I always get confused by.:help:101_1732-1.jpg

102_0123-1.jpg102_0130-1.jpg102_0131-1.jpg102_0132-1.jpg

102_0128-1.jpg102_0115-1.jpg

102_0135-1.jpg102_0118-1.jpg102_0119-1.jpg102_0116-1.jpg102_0144.jpg

102_0136-1.jpg

102_0122.jpg

These are some of the ones of mine. My wife's part of the collection are the couple Camaros ala Bumblebee style, and the green Honda that got shot up on the first The fast And The Brainless, plus a few Jimmie Johnson cars not enough room for those. The Waltrip is his Daytona winner from '01. I'd gotten it since Earnhardt Sr. had owned the team.

Have a small collection of Zippos. Just about every military unit has had a Zippo with unit crests on them.

Chris, didn't know you're a miner. Before I signed on the dotted line for the Navy, I was a hard rock miner for five years. Mostly ran haul trucks, scoop trams, and loading and blasting.

• 4 weeks later...

Im in with AJ on this one!!! I collect old radios (30-60's), with my ultimate love of 60's and 70's audio gear ( if it isn't real wood and brushed aluminum, its not a stereo!!). Akai gear in the manroom and Marantz in the garage!! Collect all types of music from LP's t0 reel to reel!!

Im in with AJ on this one!!! I collect old radios (30-60's), with my ultimate love of 60's and 70's audio gear ( if it isn't real wood and brushed aluminum, its not a stereo!!). Akai gear in the manroom and Marantz in the garage!! Collect all types of music from LP's t0 reel to reel!!

Reading that, does anyone remember seeing 8 tracks in the stores (Goodwill now doesn't count;))? I sort of miss them and cassettes too. Could take a beating, unlike cd's.:(

Reading that, does anyone remember seeing 8 tracks in the stores (Goodwill now doesn't count;))? I sort of miss them and cassettes too. Could take a beating, unlike cd's.:(

:lolsmack: I am getting ready to move soon and I found 8 tracks and cassettes that I hadn't seen in along time.

I remember a car we had when growing up that the center console was a storage area for 8 tracks. :willy:

:lolsmack: I am getting ready to move soon and I found 8 tracks and cassettes that I hadn't seen in along time.

I remember a car we had when growing up that the center console was a storage area for 8 tracks. :willy:

20 years ago when I had my (used. actually ABused but not by me' date=' by the previous owner) Malibu the owners manual had in it all the different radio types and instructions listed. Mine was just the radio, while a similar p.o.s. LeMans my sister had when I went to use it once I saw the face was huge when I went to turn the radio on so I pushed it and it flipped open. I had one tape still (a sound effects 8 track), and the heads were so worn and dirty it chewed the tape just like in License To Drive.

But back to collections, I used to collect license plates and keychains. I scrapped the plates I couldn't put up in the shed, and sold some of my chains.[img']http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx72/EJ1969/104_0037-1.jpg[/img]

Guest Jay.B

I don't have any pics of them, but I have a small collection of Case Pocket Knives. I just started a few years ago and my Dad will pick me one up every now and again and I find some unique ones at our local drug store at times. Some like an Orange County Choppers and John Deere special editions, and I have one with a tiger design on the handle that I picked up. Seeing as how the local school (my old high school) are the Tigers, I thought it was pretty cool.

I also have a collection of Ertl Farm Country toys from when I was little along with all my Ninja Turtles and Matchbox cars still, hoping they may be worth something someday. Wow, I'm such a loser...:loser:

Guest Jay.B
Alot of miners collect stickers, I have been collecting them for almost 30 yrs. Like everything else ,some of the old ones are more valuable. Look on ebay.:patriot:

That actually reminds me of my Grandmother collecting the old company script from the mines (used as company money). I'm not sure what happened to it though. And my Dad has some stickers like this from when he worked in the mines.

• 3 weeks later...

I collect Transformers. Not sure exactly how many I have but I think it's over 200. I have more than 20 different versions of Optimus Prime. And my wife lets me buy more. :lolsmack: When I get home I need to start purging some that I have in storage.

I collect Transformers. Not sure exactly how many I have but I think it's over 200. I have more than 20 different versions of Optimus Prime. And my wife lets me buy more. :lolsmack: When I get home I need to start purging some that I have in storage.

Or you can buy the ultimate transformer a 2010 Bumble Bee Camaro!