Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do You Collect Anything?

70'sChevyGirl

No its in Detroit, I work where the make Maple Syrup.. they even have a darn festival for it called.. The Chardon Maple Festival, yea I know real original. Im not hooligan and I like hockey.. and have a nice Detroit Redwings collection of hats.. about a dozen in all.. oh well maybe I am a hooligan.. but still..

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting rid of some old vinyl LPs soon. What do you listen to?

9pm Wednesday; we just got back from the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. There was an entire section of reissued records and 45s. Not used ones, either. They even had Iron Man 2 "soundtrack" in the AC/DC section. They were NOT the prices records used to be though; try an average of $28.:willy:

9pm Wednesday; we just got back from the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. There was an entire section of reissued records and 45s. Not used ones, either. They even had Iron Man 2 "soundtrack" in the AC/DC section. They were NOT the prices records used to be though; try an average of $28.:willy:

Yeah but you get what you pay for! A decent rig and vinyl leaves poor cd's (let along mp3's) :explode: into pieces. Its making a comeback I am telling you. :2thumbs:

I saw a few records I had on cassette originally (Hysteria, Peace Sells But Who's Buying? Flick Of the Switch), But the only Weird Al they had was his TV show and UHF. :( I already have UHF.