Customer Service 866.965.0400

almost died yesterday- RANT!

6spdg37s

So yesterday was a nice day... get out of class go home, wash my G.. decide ill take the bike out for a few. go up my block get to the corner. some dumb b____ in a lexus cuts a left turn onto my block in my lane, i was goin maybe 7 mph...natural instinct turn lean and avoid it so i did she was so fkn close to me my jeans rubbed her car. i swear if it wasnt a woman i was turning around n puttin a brick thru her window. . but if i was in a car she def woulda nailed me head on cause there was pretty much only enough space between her car and the curb for a motorcyle..thus y my i touched the car. RANT FKN RANT THIS IS A G_D **** RANTTTTTTT GRRRRRRR i still have much residual anger left i wanna throw my keyboard out the 44th flr widnow now but i cant lose my job :( lol

Edited by 6spdg37s

Glad that's all that happened.

I know as a rider myself it's stupid sometimes what you're faced with, but, drill into your head...assume every car heading towards you is going to turn left right in front of you, you can usually see it in their eyes.

Take care man, life is good. :rockon:

Well if I saw you rolling down the block in your little green astro-turf mohawk helmet I'd swerve into you too! :jester:

Now let's not intimidate anyone with your threats of beating people with bricks - they would use you as currency in prison. :banana:

Well if I saw you rolling down the block in your little green astro-turf mohawk helmet I'd swerve into you too! :jester:

Now let's not intimidate anyone with your threats of beating people with bricks - they would use you as currency in prison. :banana:

i got good lawyers ! and im pretty sure a brick thru a car window is like a class C misdemanor lol u get a fine and community service...

i got good lawyers ! and im pretty sure a brick thru a car window is like a class C misdemanor lol u get a fine and community service...

Careful buddy, community service just might be washing & waxing your neighbor's Toyota MiniVan. :jester: