Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Car Wash does it again!

Rich

Question

Got up this morning intending to go to the last car show of the year.......2 hours from home. Had to leave the house by 8:30, but at 6:30 it was pouring rain. So after some debate about going or not, I decided to go since it had stopped and wasn't supposed to rain any more today. Well, driving a black car on rain soaked highways....then on leaf covered back farm roads left my Vette a mess. The back end was almost white and hundreds of leaves packed in the wheel wells. So I had a full bottle of WCW with me along with three blue waffle towels and the wife and I went to work. There were three guys behind me sitting on the tailgate of one of their pick up trucks snickering about what we were doing. One full bottle of WCW later, 90 % of the dirt was gone and the Vette was looking really good. Did the wheel wells with a good amount of Undercarriage Spray and of course the windows got the Glass Cleaner, then the whole car got a good polishing with Detail Spray. The car looked almost as good as it did before I left the house. No scratches or swirl marks.

And those three guys? They came over and wanted to know what I used to take off that dirt! I showed them, one guy put Adam's phone number into his cell phone for ordering, and I gave them each a sample bottle of DS so they'd know and remember where to get more. They flat out told me that they thought I was nuts going over a filthy car with something in a spray bottle and a rag, but when they saw the results, they were sold!

So Adam, I'd be looking for three new customers from Western Pa very soon!

:banana:

9 answers to this question

Sorry, no pics. The show was at a high brow resort and one that the wife had been begging me to take her to for years. But the show itself was only ON the resort property and a real dud. All total there were about 60 cars there. There were 8 Vettes that showed up, mine was the newest. There were only a couple of nice cars there, nothing exotic, just mainly local guys with nothing to do that day. One trophy per class (no I didn't win) and one of those shows where each driver is given a ballot and then the ballots are left out so you can take as many as you want and vote for yourself or friends 100 times. I hate that crap. And before you ask........I voted exactly once.

But the car looked great once it was cleaned up and it got a lot of comments so it was all good.

You are the MAN! Thanks Rich, and we need to get you a dozen 4oz Waterless Wash bottles for you to dole out to potential customers?

Rain in PA? I thought it never rained in PA?? :lol:

So, is that better than snow? Our world is now white!

:)

You are the MAN! Thanks Rich, and we need to get you a dozen 4oz Waterless Wash bottles for you to dole out to potential customers?

Always happy to hand out samples at shows. I've given away all but two of the detail spray. So any samples to hand out would be great.

Rain? I am so sick of that stuff that snow would almost be better!

Nice pics of the snow Adam. And Luca on her little Schwinn is too cute. She'll be peddaling that thing in no time. :2thumbs:

Adam I hope you keep that snow! :banana:I don't want any!:lol:

Not aloud to say that S word in Maryland it brings nothing but trouble :eek:. Salt all over the roads, your car or truck turning greyish whitish mess. That would be a good test to that WCW after a week of driven through salty roads because of SNOW.