Customer Service 866.965.0400

being responsible...

6spdg37s

so as all or many of you know. my Gf is having a baby in April :) !!! anyway my cars and bike clearly arent the ultimate family cars. Therefore, i stepped up and ... :( traded in my viper and am getting an 06 BMW 750Li. it is monaco blue with tan interior :). im sad to c the viper go but this car is gorgeous and alot more useful in general. plus im getting cash back from the deal which will give me more cashflow for when the baby is born. And Jeff is going to detail it. ! :xfingers:

Been there man... and well worth the trade off. My 03 Silverado SS was my dream truck... I had spent a small fortune getting it exactly how I wanted, but it wasn't ever going to be a practical family ride. Sold the truck, got the TBSS, put the baby seat in the back and haven't had a regret since.

Jeff will NOT be detailing it. Jeff just spent two days doing his car and like I told you I don't want to hear the words "Porter-Cable" for atleast a year. hah. I'm sad to see the Viper go too, but that car is about as useful as a pair of boobs on a bull. Anyway, another new addition to John's Garage - have fun detailing that thing.

Been there man... and well worth the trade off. My 03 Silverado SS was my dream truck... I had spent a small fortune getting it exactly how I wanted, but it wasn't ever going to be a practical family ride. Sold the truck, got the TBSS, put the baby seat in the back and haven't had a regret since.

Funny that you got rid of your Silv SS for family. I got my SS because I had a '05 regular cab Silv and an 01 mitsubishi eclipse spyder, which were both useless for more than me and a passenger. The Silv SS fits a car seat nicely, that is if you keep it in the middle of the back seat. :thumbsup:

I almost got a TBSS but the wife talked me out of it and told me to get the SilvSS instead. :rockon:

Funny that you got rid of your Silv SS for family. I got my SS because I had a '05 regular cab Silv and an 01 mitsubishi eclipse spyder, which were both useless for more than me and a passenger. The Silv SS fits a car seat nicely, that is if you keep it in the middle of the back seat. :thumbsup:

I almost got a TBSS but the wife talked me out of it and told me to get the SilvSS instead. :rockon:

It wouldn't have been so bad when it was in relatively stock form, but with the TV's and audio equipment bulging out of every possible spot, a transmission and tune setup that would snap you neck even on mild shifts, and an exhasut note that would rattle your fillings loose it wasn't practical anymore.

It wouldn't have been so bad when it was in relatively stock form, but with the TV's and audio equipment bulging out of every possible spot, a transmission and tune setup that would snap you neck even on mild shifts, and an exhasut note that would rattle your fillings loose it wasn't practical anymore.

I gotcha, I guess after a couple more mods my truck won't be all that practical for hauling family. Coarse that is why the wife bit the bullet and got a minivan.:D

so as all or many of you know. my Gf is having a baby in April :) !!! anyway my cars and bike clearly arent the ultimate family cars. Therefore, i stepped up and ... :( traded in my viper and am getting an 06 BMW 750Li. it is monaco blue with tan interior :). im sad to c the viper go but this car is gorgeous and alot more useful in general. plus im getting cash back from the deal which will give me more cashflow for when the baby is born. And Jeff is going to detail it. ! :xfingers:

The 750 is a great car and you can always buy a new viper. Or track down your viper one day and buy it back again :thumbsup: