Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Real Detail Job Complete

tjcin

Last Friday the UPS man left the boxes I have been anxiously awaiting. He brought the Junkman's Kit. I have always kept my cars nice, or so I thought. I have been using a Sears waxer and Meguiars wax for years. I have been lurking around different detail sites and liked the videos here at Adams. When I stumbled across the Junkman, I was sold. I watched all his videos, they were informative and comical at the same time. So I bought a new truck and wanted to take it's care to the next level. What better way then to buy the kit worthy of the name "Junkman." I have never used a PC before so I was a little apprehensive. I haven't been wasting my time the last 20 years with my old methods, I just haven't been maximizing it. I followed the steps:Wash, clay, polish, wax. I used Fine Machine Polish and Buttery Wax. I'm very happy with the results. My only regret is that I didn't get the Machine Super Wax or Americana instead of the Buttery. I like the end result of the Buttery Wax, I just didn't realize how easy the PC was going to be. I'm not sure how to post pictures, but I'll try.

Thanks for the compliments. One thing that amazed me was how much "stuff" came off with the clay bar. I know the truck has been at a dealer for months now with minimal, if any care, but I was shocked. After I finished the truck I washed and clayed my wife's 06 BMW. It spends 50% of it's life in the garage, but I got less stuff off that car then the new truck. Oh well, they both look great now. TJCIN

3 more posts and I'm eligible for the contest. After using these products for the first time, I have my list for my next order. That $50 sure would come in handy. When I roll the dice, instead of saying, "C'mon baby needs new shoes!", I say, "C'mon daddy needs a foam gun."

Thanks again for the compliments everyone. I don't want it to rain now, or ever.

Fat chance! :lol:

Dude, that's a nice truck! Your detailing has that puppy shining. I'm glad everything worked out for you, especially with the polisher. It really is as easy as I make it look in my videos. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Junkman. My truck may not be able to beat the MeanOlCamino light to light, but the whole thing is as clean as half of your hood. It's on to the wife's car now. I clayed it, polished it and still saw some marks on the hood. So, just like you said, "Do it agaiiiiin!" I think I'm going to enter the truck in this month's contest, wish me luck. TJCIN

• 3 months later...