Customer Service 866.965.0400

Which Wax Lasts the Longest?

tjcin

Question

Thanks for the replies. I just used Buttery Wax, so I know it is for hand application. Can Americana be put on or removed with a PC? Since I now have the machine, I'm just looking to save some time.

You can apply buttery or machine wax a lot easier with a PC than you can Americana. I would stick to hand waxing with Americana.

It's so easy to apply a coat of APW by hand that I see no reason to use a PC unless you're doing an RV or large boat with it.

APW doesn't need to be worked into the finish. It's really just a coating so straight back and forth motions are the way to go IMO.

My plan before winter is a coat of MSW, and a coat or two of Americana over that. Lets see if it happens though. CRAP it's cold out!:mad:

Chris

I have nothing to add, but I'm responding to get my post count up. :D

:lol:Classic!

Well, Teresa is the first female to go above 2K, let alone 4K posts. That counts for something. . . . . doesn't it?

You rock Sister!:rockon:

Hey TJCIN where did you say you were from? That would also make a difference in what type of Wax you would use. I really like to use MSW on daily drivers. It really works great, even if they are garage kept.

MSW is a great base of protection for daily drivers, especially ones that look like this during winter:

winter.jpg

:help: