Customer Service 866.965.0400

how long will it take me

6spdg37s

Question

does anyone know how long its going to take me to do a full detail on my 750Li... if uve detailed a 7 or a S-class or anything similar in size..let me know becuase im dreading this and this car is a beast. it literally doesnt even fit in my garage. :lolsmack:

19 answers to this question

does anyone know how long its going to take me to do a full detail on my 750Li... if uve detailed a 7 or a S-class or anything similar in size..let me know becuase im dreading this and this car is a beast. it literally doesnt even fit in my garage. :lolsmack:

If I was a betting man, I would guess ALL DAY. I can easily spend two days on my Thunderbird.

I would agree with C6BILL, 2 and a half days. From what I understand the clear is pretty tuff to correct. Is it ceramic clear? My Jaguar is a pain in the butt to correct.

I didn't even think of that. I wouldn't tackle a ceramic cleared car with a PC if you were looking for major correction. It will just take forever. :help: (IMO)

If it was built in Germany then they did start using a ceramic in 2005 on the 7 series. But if built in North Carolina it does not, not sure if they build 7 series in NC. The info I found also said it is no where as hard as the MB ceramic.