Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vrt= best thing ever:)

NightMare Silverado

Question

I just gave my VRT a test run...bad idea. I was like "I'll just try it on the dash" not. It was so awsome I ended up doing everything flat black on my car. I have NEVER been able to get my shaker/spoilers/grill really "clean" not anymore they look better than the day I bought the car.

Sry I was so caught up I dident take pics of the before/after but I can do my dads charger and take pics then.

14 answers to this question

I just gave my VRT a test run...bad idea. I was like "I'll just try it on the dash" not. It was so awsome I ended up doing everything flat black on my car. I have NEVER been able to get my shaker/spoilers/grill really "clean" not anymore they look better than the day I bought the car.

Sry I was so caught up I dident take pics of the before/after but I can do my dads charger and take pics then.

I know the feeling!! The only thing didn't like was the way it made my feet slide on the rubber floor of my Ranger. I plan on mixing the VRT with water to use as the now extinct In & Out spray.

Get to start detailing the Charger in about an hour:banana::banana:

The only thing I do not use it on any more is the dashboard, it was way to reflective for me. I now use the leather conditioner for all soft and hard surfaces on the interior. All outside gets the VRT. So far it is working out well.

The only thing I do not use it on any more is the dashboard, it was way to reflective for me. I now use the leather conditioner for all soft and hard surfaces on the interior. All outside gets the VRT. So far it is working out well.

I used VRT on the dash of the Ranger with no reflective effects. Put it on the dash of the Charger today. In the garage it doesn't look reflective. I'll have pull it in the sun tomorrow (if it shows up) and see how it looks.