Customer Service 866.965.0400

Best Corvette of the Show

Zippy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god you did away with that bra in the first pic! Awesome car man.....someday I will splurge for a C6 but doubt I will ever have the scratch for a ZR1...

Im pretty happy with my C5 Z06 for now!

The bra was probably just for the ride home from the museum delivery :rockon:

The bra in the first pic was used for my drive to/from the car show. Obviously, to protect the front end from small rocks, and bugs. I've since purchased a Speed Lingerie bra for better protection when traveling.

The bra in the first pic was used for my drive to/from the car show. Obviously, to protect the front end from small rocks, and bugs. I've since purchased a Speed Lingerie bra for better protection when traveling.

I somehow dont have any chips on my front end but after washing it last time I notice a very small nick out on my mirror.....whats the chances of that???:willy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tony, you've had some beautiful Vettes over the years, but this one is a definite keeper! From what I hear from my buddy in BG, these last few years of C6's are going to be the end of the high hp cars from GM. Hold on to this one for sure!

Beautiful car. :thumbsup:

Tony, you've had some beautiful Vettes over the years, but this one is a definite keeper! From what I hear from my buddy in BG, these last few years of C6's are going to be the end of the high hp cars from GM. Hold on to this one for sure!

Beautiful car. :thumbsup:

Thanks Rich!

I'm also of the belief the ZR1 will be the last high horsepower car in my lifetime...yes, I'm planning on keeping this one. :thumbsup: