Customer Service 866.965.0400

Challenger

whiterp199

So dodge is offering the Challenger in Plum Crazy for 2010. I am not really a big mopar fan, but I love the way the challenger looks. If they can make a Sublime green version I am defiantly going to cry. I would love to have one in that color. Just thought I would share this.

I am a Chevy fan I drive a Corvette, but if I was going to by a new car, and it had to be either the new Camaro or the Challenger, I would need to go with the Challenger. I think they did a better job on the resto version. It would have to be black however, I wasnever a fan of the grape or lime color.

Yep, they just opened up orders for the Plum Crazy. The Detonator Yellow orders closed about two weeks ago. The DY Challengers should be out around Christmas. The PC's should be out in the Spring. Sublime may make an appearance next year. Stay tuned. 2011 model year is going to be a big year for updates and such. New interiors, minor exterior changes and the 6.4L Hemi will FINALLY come out.

Those old Mopar colors are cool!:burnout:

I know. I still wish I could have gotten my G8 in the lime green they offer in the land of OZ, that with the matching interior would have been awesome. Plus they at least could have given me blue leather like goat's

Plum crazy and the sublime are two of my favorite colors as matter of fact i have a few mopar die cast cars and four of them are sublime and one is plum crazy and the other is a really cool metallic maroon color. but i love my chevy truck lol i want that plum crazy but momma wants a house first i finally got her to let me buy that lcd tv ive been wanting lol

So after seeing the announcement this week I went to the dealership and decided to take the plunge and order a Plum Crazy Challenger. Then something funny happened, the dealer said they couldn't order Plum Crazy on an R/T only the SRT. What the heck? I don't want an SRT8.

So I didn't order one. So anyway, I'm stuck in a hotel now in the middle of no where Indiana because I have to go to Ohio tomorrow on business and I'm reading online that it is available on the R/T. Does my dealership not want my business? or they just stupid? What's the deal? Anyone know for sure if you can get it on the R/T?