Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new toy!!

BrianT

Bringing the baby home! In these pics she has not had the Adam's touch yet. I have her all done now but the weather is bad and take her out of the garage.:help: She's a 1968 Firebird all numbers matching 350 4spd power nothing. No power 4 wheel drum brakes and no power steering!:eek:

2009_0731_155427.jpg

2009_0731_160226.jpg

2009_0731_160718.jpg

2009_0818_194658.jpg

2009_0818_194749.jpg

:iagree::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Those brakes don't sound to fun though.:eek:

I thought the same thing until I hit them and almost lost my front teeth on the steering wheel:eek: I can take the no power brakes but the no power steering is killing me. It must be like 8 turns lock to lock, I'm turning that wheel for ever.

I thought the same thing until I hit them and almost lost my front teeth on the steering wheel:eek: I can take the no power brakes but the no power steering is killing me. It must be like 8 turns lock to lock, I'm turning that wheel for ever.

"Arm-strong" power steering! My '56 & '57 Nomads both had it too. I got used to it, but tight parking spots were ignored, it was closer to docking the Queen Mary. Get it close, and when I shut the motor off it was parked. LOL. I bet you get used to it after a while.

Very cool car.

Bruce

Poor Pontiac. has to share the garage with all those Chrysler products. :( Just kidding! It looks great. Those are defiantly on my short list of cars to purchase.

Funny thing it came from a house where they had a Ram 1500 and Jeep GC.