Customer Service 866.965.0400

My newest addition

6spdg37s

well as I previously mentioned I promised pics. And here they are!

IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

the car has not been hit with the adams touch yet. Just the noreaster thats currently occuring in the tri-state area. shout out to Jeff for that ! :lolsmack:

I love it though. To be honest probably more than the Viper.

I have some plans for it. but im going to need to do things slow due to everything going on in my life.

but :

8k low beam HID upgrade

8k fogs (hopefully eventually)

5% or 15% tint all around

35% on my windshield

If I get my trading job in the spring (knock on wood) some 22 or 24 inch rims (there going to be like 8-10k so well have to see)

hope you guys like it ! and i need to take off like 2 weeks from work and school to detail this thing because it barely fits in my garage

thanks guys... the only thing i hate is the navigation it sucks you need to know the actual address you cant search by like POI because half of the things dont come up it seems very complicated when it really shouldnt be. but i also rarely use navi so it doesnt matter

Really nice looking car, I've always liked the 7 series. One of my friends has a 750 and its a great car. They get up and go pretty good too. So are your low beams not HID's right now? Oh and rims/tires cost 8k dollars???

yep i already have stock 4300k d1s HID low beams. so all i need to do is swap the bulbs out. there auto leveling and adaptive (they turn with the car)

and Rims and Tires can cost that much. I want to get like 22" or 24" rims and i want them to be original. maybe color matched since you dont see that alot with dark blue.

Looks good! I ran the tail of the Dragon with my dads 335i and those adaptive lights are awesome! You have no idea until you hit switchbacks and you're just amazed by them.

My parents have three beemers and all three have iDrive. Once you get used to it, it's not bad.

Chris

yep i already have stock 4300k d1s HID low beams. so all i need to do is swap the bulbs out. there auto leveling and adaptive (they turn with the car)

and Rims and Tires can cost that much.I want to get like 22" or 24" rims and i want them to be original. maybe color matched since you dont see that alot with dark blue.

The way I look at that is that what happens if you hit a pothole with a 2500 dollar wheel/tire. :willy:

They will look pretty dope though! ;)