Customer Service 866.965.0400

APC vs Leather & Interior cleaner

Memphis Senior

Question

9 answers to this question

I guess you could, but would I? Knowing how strong APC is, without diluting it substantially, I wouldn't consider putting it on my leather or vinyl. My personal choice is the Leather/Interior cleaner. Just my .02c.:thumbsup:

To add to this thread. Does anyone dilute the Leather Cleaner? I saw on the bottle it say to try it in a small area and if the color comes off dilute it with water. Are you using it with a microfibre towel, sponge or something else?

I've never had to dilute it. Never had an issue with fading. I use a micro fiber towel to apply and buff, although I'm going to do hand rubbing on my Vette seats before I put her to bed for the winter. :cheers:

With any product its always a good idea to do a test spot JUST IN CASE. I've used the Interior Cleaner on probably every conceivable surface in almost every make/model of car and I have yet to find a leather or interior panel that has had ill effects from it. Its one of those things, the one time you don't check will be the time it discolors something so always test when its a new or unfamiliar surface.

With any product its always a good idea to do a test spot JUST IN CASE. I've used the Interior Cleaner on probably every conceivable surface in almost every make/model of car and I have yet to find a leather or interior panel that has had ill effects from it. Its one of those things, the one time you don't check will be the time it discolors something so always test when its a new or unfamiliar surface.

I test everything i try in a impossible to see spot.