Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Detail Sponges

I received my three new detail sponges today. I am impressed how easy to use. I used them to detail the hood of a car. I used my detail spray along with the correct product per sponge. I will use them more this week. I did not get to make any pictures (too dark).

:D

I just received mine today and I have a question - The blue Revive sponge feels softer than the red Americana sponge. Is this just my imagination :confused:? Or have others experienced this too.

Thanks,

Mike.

I just received mine today and I have a question - The blue Revive sponge feels softer than the red Americana sponge. Is this just my imagination :confused:? Or have others experienced this too.

Thanks,

Mike.

Just your imagination... the blue is the hand equivalent of the white pad... the red pad is identical in foam density to the americana applicator.

• 3 weeks later...

I used these recently to "bring the shine back" on a boat. They worked great in the tight areas around the dash and under the railings that the PC couldn't go.

p.s. Sorry no pics, it was a white deck boat, so other than looking shinier you couldn't see lots of difference!