Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Time Americana

TR6speed

Question

Ok, I washed and clayed the car. I then applied Swirl & Haze Remover with my pc at setting of 5, followed by applying Fine Machine Polish over the SHR with the pc set at 6. Next I applied a coat on FMP again over the first applications of SHR & FMP again with the pc set back to 5. I am now ready to remove the polish and I will that apply a coat or two of the Americana Wax. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

This will be the first time I have used it. My question is (and it is two part), should I apply a coat of the Super Machine Wax first. Next part, is it best to do a section of the car at a time with the Americana, or can it be applied to the entire car before it is removed.<o:p></o:p>

4 answers to this question

Entire car then removed. Put it on like paint. straight back and forth. No swirling it needed. For longer life I would put a coat of MSW on buff it off wait 24 hours buff it again, and then put on a coat or more of the Americana.

MSW lasts longer but doesn't offer the depth that the carnuba does.

Chris

Entire car then removed. Put it on like paint. straight back and forth. No swirling it needed. For longer life I would put a coat of MSW on buff it off wait 24 hours buff it again, and then put on a coat or more of the Americana.

MSW lasts longer but doesn't offer the depth that the carnuba does.

Chris

:iagree: With Chris, Chris :D