Customer Service 866.965.0400

browsing for rims on my 7..found this for jeff

6spdg37s

meh, too big. Those cars are fat pigs anyway, people should be focusing on lighter rims IMO. Then maybe they'd actually perform like they look.

Strangely enough a lot of bigger aftermarket wheels are lighter than the smaller factory ones. My Silverado SS for example, the 22's I put on it were a whole 8lbs lighter PER WHEEL than the factory 20's

I was looking at a set of 3pc 22's for the TBSS... all said and done, with new rubber they were going to be almost 20lbs lighter per wheel!!

I have my eyes on a set of OZ black multi-spoke that would look BAD A$$ on my car. I always look at weight. Less unsprung weight equates to faster car...

Any forged aluminum or magnesium wheels are usually the way to go for weight and strength.

Chris

Black chrome is great for show cars but doesn't wear any where near like regular chrome.

Good to know! I thought they were pretty durable. Not really Chris? What do you know brother??:confused:

I have my eyes on a set of OZ black multi-spoke that would look BAD A$$ on my car. I always look at weight. Less unsprung weight equates to faster car...

Any forged aluminum or magnesium wheels are usually the way to go for weight and strength.

Chris

Are you looking at the Ultraleggeras? I have looked at them a few times. I am thinking of getting them in the spring. Plus they are really light weight! They would like good on black!

:eek: I just noticed the price. :eek:

With the larger rims remember you may have to have those low profile tires (that is what I call them). Remember they can bend easy unless the roads your driving is very smooth. I have seen several end up with damaged rims.