Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another SoCal member checking in:

JoeSyko

Hey all,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I used to think all car care products were the same but now I'm a believer in the Adam's product line. I've been a member on this board for a few months. I haven't posted till now but I've certainly browsed around and I'm taking notes. :thumbsup:

I'm usually posting on GRRRR8.net & G8board. I have a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT. Stealth Blue Metallic. Mods include VMS tune, Vararam and Corsa exhaust. The girlfriend & I went looking for a 4 door sedan and we were blown away by this car.

I also just placed an order for a 2010 Challenger SRT8 with the Special Edition Plum Crazy paint. Pretty excited about that. The G8 became a unrealized dream car but the Challenger has been my dream car since I was a kid. It's gonna be sweet having both of these beauty's in the garage.

Here's a few pics of the G8:

G801.jpg

P1050774.jpg

P1050418.jpg

So far I've used the Waterless Car Wash, Detail Spray, Glass Cleaner and Americana Paste. All work great. I also tried the Swirl and Haze remover but doing it by hand just isn't getting it. So it's time for me to get serious. Here's hoping there's a Junkman kit under the tree this x-mas. :xfingers:

Did you have your car down in fullerton a couple weeks ago at Nicks super burgers at there little cruise in night?

There was one exactly like that, only one ive seen on the road so far. That color is beautiful :jester:

Time for some pancakes....

Hiya. Beautiful car(coming from a charger owner gasp lol)

Thanks! (I hope you recover ok. lol)

Looks nice Don, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you will have two cool hot rods before long, congrats! I spent many hours up on Glendora Mountain Road...

Bruce

The G8 has had quite a few hours on that road as well. She handles it well.

Nice car! Congrats on the new Mopar! That is going to be SWEET!:glasses:

You know it! They don't start production on the Plum Crazy until December. So that means the car wont be ready till next year. Any ideas on what I can drive til then? :D

Welcome to the site and cant wait to see pics of the new car on here..

Nevermind the pictures, I just can't wait to get it in the garage. But don't worry, pics will be forthcoming. To hold you over....it'll look something like this....

PlumCrazyRTactual.jpg

....but it'll be an SRT8 instead. :2thumbs:

The car you have now looks awesome!

The car you are getting is going to be awesome too!

The hardest part will be deciding which one to drive on any given day.

I'm checking my list, I'm checking it twice. I'm going find out who's naughty or nice. Junky Claus is coming to town! :lol:

Welcome to posting on the forum!

Hey...I've got no issues whatsoever if you wanna break into the house and leave a box of Adam's stuff under the tree for me. :D

Did you have your car down in fullerton a couple weeks ago at Nicks super burgers at there little cruise in night?

There was one exactly like that, only one ive seen on the road so far. That color is beautiful :jester:

Yep...that was me. We've made it to that MotorGen meet for the last 3 months. You can pretty much bank on it being either me and/or my GF if you ever see a Purple G8 in SoCal. As far as I know, the next closest one is in Texas.

Hey Don, welcome to the site.

Ps, will i see you at fontana on the 31st?

Absolutely...I've gotta see if the Corsa shaved off any time. We'll be there with the EZ-Up...Here's hoping we get our custom parking spots in the "G8" section. ;)

That Stealth Blue Metallic almost looks purple to me.

That's the Stealth part of it. ;) You have to see it in the sunlight to really get a good appreciation for it. It changes from Purple to Blue depending on which way the light hits it. I kinda got this thing for purple and blue cars.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. :rockon:

Edited by JoeSyko

:welcomebanner:!!!

Hey Don, do you plan to swing by the clinic at our warehouse this Saturday?

Adam's Polishes, Inc.

2020 W. 166th St

Torrance, CA 90504

I'll be there, and hope to see you and your car!

Cheers,

Adam:thumbsup:

:welcomebanner:!!!

Hey Don, do you plan to swing by the clinic at our warehouse this Saturday?

Adam's Polishes, Inc.

2020 W. 166th St

Torrance, CA 90504

I'll be there, and hope to see you and your car!

Cheers,

Adam:thumbsup:

I totally wanted to make it :( but it fell on the wrong weekend for us. We'll be out at a place called Truck Haven (near the Salton Sea) doin' this:

P1000374.jpg

That's my other toy... 1990 Isuzu Amigo XS 4X4.

No amount of Adam's will help this thing. I just paint or put a sticker over the body damage. :lolsmack:

Hopefully, I can make the next clinic.

Edited by JoeSyko

:welcomebanner:\

Welcome to the AF!

This is possibly the greatest wealth of auto detail knowledge ever assembled!

MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!! Plum crazy is an awesome color and it's going to look even better with Adam's! I almost bought a Plum Crazy SRT-8 Charger before my Maxima ;)