Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic/Demo Day at Adams the Warehouse

Team Adam's

Come join the Chief detailer himself - Adam Pitale along with Steve, Patrick and yours truly for another informative and fun event at the Adams Warehouse in Torrance this Saturday, October 24th.

This will be one of the last clinics at our warehouse, as we are moving our distribution center to Boulder, Colorado by January 1st!

Come on out:

Adam's Polishes

2020 W. 166th Street

Torrance, CA, 90504

Here is a map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address=2020+W+166th+Street&zipcode=90504

We'll be starting at 9am and running until at least noon. Come for one on one consultations of your cars unique problems, get your hands on products before you buy, or just hang out with a bunch of other car nuts!! Free coffee, croissants, and refreshments will be served.

The first 50 people to arrive will receive a FREE 16oz bottle of Revive Polish!! Our super easy to use Revive Polish cleans deep into your paint's microscopic pores, making your clearcoat as clear as it can possibly be. As it works, Adam's Revive Polish wets the paint with essential oils, making your car's finish darker, rich and radiant.

Everyone in attendance will be offered exclusive clinic discounts and as an added bonus the first official series of Clinic Awards will be given, including "Dirtiest Car" and "Cleanest Car" awards to be judged by the Adams team. Prizes to be announced soon!!

So come join us for a fun and informative day in the warehouse, get answers to your detailing questions, get a great deal on some product or just come get a free cup of coffee and shake some hands. Tons of prizes and tons of fun... hope to see you guys there!!

DSC_5020.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg%27

DSC02581.jpg

Will be there....but I won't be in my Civic SI...still at home waiting for the insurance company to "finish" their investigation...and get my car fixed...I was hoping you guys will detail my car again.:jester: How does the clinic discount compare to the 20% winter discount that ends tomororw?

Will be there....but I won't be in my Civic SI...still at home waiting for the insurance company to "finish" their investigation...and get my car fixed...I was hoping you guys will detail my car again.:jester: How does the clinic discount compare to the 20% winter discount that ends tomororw?

Depends on what you order really... if you save on shipping and tax at the clinic and take the percentage off it might be more of a discount... shipping ain't cheap.

Depends on what you order really... if you save on shipping and tax at the clinic and take the percentage off it might be more of a discount... shipping ain't cheap.

agreed....guess i can do a rough calculation of it...either way i think it will be close anyways...so either way it should be ok.

Looks like the usual suspects will be there

I'm thinkin the TBSS just looks too rough to be seen in public... I may have to find and alternate (faster) mode of transport to the clinic secret.gif

i let a porter at work wash my truck, its nasty and embarrasing with swirls but i dont have time to polish it out right now lol.

Weather is supposed to be 77 and sunny this Saturday, can't wait!:banana::banana:

Sat

Oct 24

<!-- wxicon & forecast --> 30.gif?12122006

AM Clouds / PM Sun

<!-- temps --> 77°

61°

<!-- precip --> 0% of Rain

Looks like the usual suspects will be there

I'm thinkin the TBSS just looks too rough to be seen in public... I may have to find and alternate (faster) mode of transport to the clinic secret.gif

I'll be in the desert this weekend so you can take my car as long as you bring it back with a trunk load of Adam's stuff. :lolsmack: How much do you think you could fit in 17.5 cubic feet?