Customer Service 866.965.0400

Im mad beyond mad

lawson4450

well I was claying my truck when low and behold I find this -----

detailed10-22008.jpg

detailed10-22009.jpg

detailed10-22010.jpg

I usually park by backing into spaces but this week at work i couldnt park in my usually place from the looks of it when i parked nose in someone banged into my truck and didnt have the common decency to tell me about it.:mad:

Brother, what a drag! Try the paintless guys first, that may be an option.

Things like this happen to one of our vehicles at least once a year, and I always put it into perspective like this:

Nobody died. Nobody is sick. This can be repaired without refinancing the house. Breathe, breathe, breathe. . . . . . .

Sorry to see this my friend, and remember the chant, "This too shall pass. . . . .";)

Well, here's a story for ya. My son had just bought his first new car..........a Dodge Neon. Black. Nothing fancy, but practical. Calls me up from work one day, super upset, saying "dad, someone hit my car at work in the parking lot. There's a huge dent and white paint scratches all over the side." So he called the police, they came and took pictures, filed it as a hit and run. He got the car fixed and all was good till the following spring.

I was out cutting the grass around the white basketball post beside the driveway when I notice black paint about 3 feet up. Guess what it was?

Yep. The dummy had backed up, hit the basketball pole, and never even knew he did it.

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

No chance you did the same thing now is there? :D

Ah man.... I hate to see that. I'm sorry. I just got my car back today from having it repaired and repainted too due to some jerk who broke my spoiler. I was furious too. But Adam is totally right. It can be fixed, getting angry never helps anything. Yes you are entitled to be upset, just dont dwell. :2thumbs:

Brother, what a drag! Try the paintless guys first, that may be an option.

Things like this happen to one of our vehicles at least once a year, and I always put it into perspective like this:

Nobody died. Nobody is sick. This can be repaired without refinancing the house. Breathe, breathe, breathe. . . . . . .

Sorry to see this my friend, and remember the chant, "This too shall pass. . . . .";)

Well said! :grouphug: