Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Garage Banner + Some

Any change we can get some garage banners with the adam's logo on them? I know i'd buy a couple, and my buddies who are Adam's addicts would surely buy some for themselves and their friends and family. And with the holidays approaching, would make a great gift!

Oh, i'd like to see some shirts and stuff too. I'd buy a bunch of them too.

Spoke to Steve at Adam's and he said that he couldn't find any more of the banners that are in Chris's garage but he'd keep an eye out for me.

In the mean time, i'm thinking about taking that design from the business card thread and having a banner made up.

I'll probably go over to a local vinyl shop in town and get prices in the next couple days.

Yup. I am blind apparently. I just checked out Chris's threads. Beautiful car, and I am jealous of the garage!

In one pic, it shows Chris's detailing supply cabinet. Now I know where all the product is if Adam's ever runs out of stuff in the warehouse! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoke to Steve at Adam's and he said that he couldn't find any more of the banners that are in Chris's garage but he'd keep an eye out for me.

In the mean time, i'm thinking about taking that design from the business card thread and having a banner made up.

I'll probably go over to a local vinyl shop in town and get prices in the next couple days.

Cool!:)

Be careful of copyright laws. Adam owns the logo and I'm not sure he'd be okay with people copying it.

As for the big banner, Adam told me one time that that banner is sold for over $200. Don't remember the exact #.

Be careful of copyright laws. Adam owns the logo and I'm not sure he'd be okay with people copying it.

As for the big banner, Adam told me one time that that banner is sold for over $200. Don't remember the exact #.

Yeah, def don't wanna infringe on any copyright laws. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(