Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash Towels

Cyclone

Question

11 answers to this question

X2 I use the 20 for 20$ towels on the interior/wheel weels and then toss them or use them as shop rags.

I use the costco rags for wiping off compounding residue and wiping off extra VRT off trim, wiping down wheels, etc. Most of the time if you wash them in hot water with some dawn and normal soap you can get them pretty **** clean.

I use them pretty much the same way. They work pretty good for applying vrt or atleast evening it out across tge dash, spoiler any large area.

I still use the sponges, but I use these crappy towels to wipe off the excess so when it rains all the time is WA the VRT doesn't run.

I washed my new WW towels the other day and am STILL disappointed in them. They are rougher to the touch than my white drying towels. NO WHERE near as soft as the original WW towel I got with my gallon.

It's the first thing I've really been disappointed in and I am not sure it's justified... hmm...

Good to know they work well for the leather cleaner...

Chris

I washed my new WW towels the other day and am STILL disappointed in them. They are rougher to the touch than my white drying towels. NO WHERE near as soft as the original WW towel I got with my gallon.

It's the first thing I've really been disappointed in and I am not sure it's justified... hmm...

Good to know they work well for the leather cleaner...

Chris

I have used them twice...

I used one for my seats when I cleaned them and I love it... Worked awesome since it is a rough texture, I was able to scrub real good, and really work the product I was using.

The second time I used it was this past Saturday, my truck had just been washed prior in the week and was not dirty, but a sprinkler at work hit the truck and left water spots on the hood and side. So I used the WW & Towel to clean it off. It worked pretty good, but I noticed a lot of what I would call "micro-scratches" were left behind. Now I know the truck was clean and I was not very hard in rubbing the panels, so I don't know if I did something wrong or if the towel was to rough or what... I plan on taking the PC to it in the next week or two to buff it all back out.

The last time I used the WW before that I had my white waffle drying towel and it was just awesome!

Maybe there is a way to clean them, or soak them in something to soften them up?

Maybe there is a way to clean them, or soak them in something to soften them up?

Yeah I washed them for that reason... Didn't help. The original is probably twice as soft to the touch.

I'm wondering if the polishing cloth isn't a better idea...:help: