Customer Service 866.965.0400

PC 7424XP Arrived today missing items....

I received my PC7424xp today.......

When I went to open it, the box looked like it had already been opened a few times before......there were two seperate instances of tape that were applied to re-seal the box yet both were still cut and the box was not sealed.

When I opened the box I was missing a few items...

It did not come with the 6" Counter Balance and 6" Sanding / Polishing Pad.

Are these items removed for some reason? Thanks.

First thing to do would be to contact customer service by sending an email to Tips@Adamspolishes.com if you have an issue, but that being said 6" Sanding / Polishing Pads are not included if you purchased the unit thru Adams the PC sold thru the website is one specifially setup for detailing, thus there is no sanding disc and if you ordered a kit from Adams you would have gotten an adams backing plate and polishing pads in lieu of the crappy one that PC includes.

As for the weight not sure what to tell you there, it should have been swapped out prior to shipping or at the very least packaged with your backing plate and pads. Did you order your PC thru Adams??

First thing to do would be to contact customer service by sending an email to Tips@Adamspolishes.com if you have an issue, but that being said 6" Sanding / Polishing Pads are not included if you purchased the unit thru Adams the PC sold thru the website is one specifially setup for detailing, thus there is no sanding disc and if you ordered a kit from Adams you would have gotten an adams backing plate and polishing pads in lieu of the crappy one that PC includes.

As for the weight not sure what to tell you there, it should have been swapped out prior to shipping or at the very least packaged with your backing plate and pads. Did you order your PC thru Adams??

Yes, I ordered it through Adams. You pretty much answered my questions.

I didnt know the counter balance would be swapped and the original pad removed before I got it.

When I watched the Junkmans videos he specifically shows that the PC comes with those items.

I dont really want to complain if this is like standard practice but it wasnt stated so that is why I am asking. Thanks.

Yes, I ordered it through Adams. You pretty much answered my questions.

I didnt know the counter balance would be swapped and the original pad removed before I got it.

When I watched the Junkmans videos he specifically shows that the PC comes with those items.

I dont really want to complain if this is like standard practice but it wasnt stated so that is why I am asking. Thanks.

Just like the Junkman himself, that video is a little out of date. But he is never without a date so all is good :lol::lol::lol:

:pc: Yea I think that they swap out the weight before they ship!:burnout:

I was told by Ashley that they ship out from a third party and that she would have to contact them for tracking info. She also said they ship out about 3 days after your order ships from Adams.

So do they ship to Adams and then they perform the counter balance swap and removal of the pad before it actually ships out to the customer? The stories just arent adding up.

This is all fine if thats the normal procedure but maybe in the future the communication and info on the website should be better and more informative of this process then customers wont question things.

I cant wait to try the PC out and get those fantastic results that the junkman shows on the vids!